Schools In Krabi

Noah07

Hi, Does anyone know if there are any international or english thought schools in or around Krabi. Where do expats send their children to school ? - know there are few international schools in Phuket but thats way to far to commute. Any help/comments are greatly appreciated.

There is an International school in Krabi called Nawattaphume International School, Krabi branch. The location is in the Ao Nang area. The main branch is in Lampang. The Krabi branch started operations in September. The grades are currently nursery, kindergarten through grade 4 with a grade being added each year as the school grows. There are currently about 30 students enrolled. They follow the British curriculum. My Daughter is currently enrolled and I am very happy with the results.

For further info including fees contact their web page at www.nskrabi.x10hosting.com.

Their Lampang web page is www.montessori-lampang.com

HDL

Great info. Certainly will check their website.

Assume that this coming september they will have grade 5 ?

There is an International school in Krabi called Nawattaphume International School, Krabi branch. The location is in the Ao Nang area. The main branch is in Lampang. The Krabi branch started operations in September. The grades are currently nursery, kindergarten through grade 4 with a grade being added each year as the school grows. There are currently about 30 students enrolled. They follow the British curriculum. My Daughter is currently enrolled and I am very happy with the results.

For further info including fees contact their web page at www.nskrabi.x10hosting.com.

Their Lampang web page is www.montessori-lampang.com

HDL

• 2 months later...

Two schools in Ao Nang were closed over licensing issues about a year ago. Since then this International school (Nawattaphume) opened in Sept of 2007. The school is licensed and a copy is posted at the school (Thai). There are currently about 28 children at the school, kindergarten thru 4th grade. Your right, the web page for the Krabi branch is not working, however the Lampang web page is still viable. I will check on the web page, but in the meanwhile the tel# at the school is 075-644-097. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the quick update.

Many searches about Nawattaphume leads to the same info that it is closed.

Good to hear that they are licensed and open.

I am not familiar with the 'grades', in my country they call it different.

Could you tell me from and until what age they accept children?