What Subject Do You Teach

Most of my classes are:  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll is for teachers and other kinds of instructors (and to stretch a point, perhaps certain kinds of consultants, too) working in Thailand. It is specifically not a salary comparison thread.

Well, there really aren't enough poll options to cover everybody, but I didn't want it just to be write-in. Try to find something that's closest to what you teach (for example, if you're a nutritionist, you'd still fit in under "Health, University or other adult"). If what you do is REALLY different, or you want to fill us in on more, please explain below!

"Steven"

i'm a part-time over weight ginger haired unqualified lifeguard instructor... where is me voting button? :o

i'm currently hanging around by the regency park hotel at its swimming pool head , just in case any fat drunken germans fall in & start to drown... :D

come on down...

hotpool.jpg

hmmmmm

Hm, I reject 'social science' as well as 'computer science'.

However, I teach Business Information and Communication Systems (BA, BBA, MBA, PhD seminars) at Ramkhamhaeng University and Advertising at Burapha University.

Any colleagues in these fields?

Best regards,

Uli

i'm a part-time fully qualified lifeguard instructor... where is me voting button? :o

i'm currently employed by the regency park hotel as its swimming pool head lifeguard, just in case any fat drunken farangs fall in & start to drown... :D

come on down...

hotpool.jpg

i've heard it all now :D

do you march up and down in ill fitting tracksuit bottoms blowing your whistle at all the kids diving in the shallow end and bombing off the diving boards?

you should have chose a better picture H. :D

i'm a part-time fully qualified lifeguard instructor... where is me voting button?  :o

i'm currently employed by the regency park hotel as its swimming pool head lifeguard, just in case any fat drunken farangs fall in & start to drown...  :D

come on down...

i've heard it all now :D

do you march up and down in ill fitting tracksuit bottoms blowing your whistle at all the kids diving in the shallow end and bombing off the diving boards?

no, as i stated.. i'm there to take care of fat drunken farang ppl. lmuch ike yourself :D

i'm a part-time fully qualified lifeguard instructor... where is me voting button?  :o

i'm currently employed by the regency park hotel as its swimming pool head lifeguard, just in case any fat drunken farangs fall in & start to drown...  :D

come on down...

i've heard it all now :wub:

no, as i stated.. i'm there to take care of fat drunken farang ppl. lmuch ike yourself :D

(i thought we'd never met) :D-_-