Help Please

Hi People

I am trying to find the best method of learning for my Thai wife to better her english.

Does anyone know if there is some good interactive software which she can use at home to learn? We have audio plus microphone & we were hoping she could speak into the mic & be assesed by the software etc.

Havent really got the money for a full on college course & she will be working full time so was hoping may get something online etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Anthony & Nok :o

Wouldn't recommend those electronic voice checking programs- a school I worked at had one, and the native British teacher couldn't pass muster with his voice on the program! The vocabulary and phrasing were also rather strange and dodgy.

I think the best way for her to learn is with a bit of formal instruction and LOTS of contact with your native speaking! On the other hand, *you* could learn a bit of Thai.... :o

"Steven"

Hi People

I am trying to find the best method of learning for my Thai wife to better her english.

Does anyone know if there is some good interactive software which she can use at home to learn? We have audio plus microphone & we were hoping she could speak into the mic & be assesed by the software etc.

Havent really got the money for a full on college course & she will be working full time so was hoping may get something online etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Anthony & Nok :D

uhmmmm.. why does she have to learn @ home then? scared she might run off with someone else then?

there are lots of excellent ELT schools that i could recommend or if you wish i am available for private lessons :o