Accommodation In Chiang Mai

jackr

HI,

I've been here for a few months and am desperately looking for a decent place to stay in a half decent area, up to 10,000 (max). Somewhere around Thanon Nimmanhemin would be good. Need a one to two bedroom place but the likes of Hillside, with its 15,000 baht + one bed condos, is out of the question. Tried the likes of Lanna 3 and many other condo/apartments in that area, but all the good ones are full.

Nimmanhemin would be ideal but a few kilometres out, mountain side, would be ok - maybe in a Moobahn.

Does anybody know of any good areas with one/two bed houses for rent that are near to amenities and sports areas, etc?

Cheers

> Somewhere around Thanon Nimmanhemin would be good.

> Need a one to two bedroom place

Nimmanhaemin = most expensive area

2 (or more) room = most expenisve type of condo

condo = most expensive type of accommodation in Chiang Mai.

So if you want this, you'll definitely be spending that 10K, more if you're in a hurry.

On the other hand if you get a regular house then you're sabaaaaaiii..... As in: Pay half of that 10K+ and get twice, thrice or more times the space.

Cheers,

Chanchao

A two bed house would be fine. Was looking around Nimmanhemin the other day and there were some really nice areas with huge places (obviously very expensive) but I saw some town houses down there as well that looked fairly quiet.

This area would be my first choice but I wanted to know if anyone new of a decent MooBahn with smaller places that aren't a million miles out of town.