Aussie Bars

disforkid

The Roo bar in Walking Street is always full of Aussies and always shows Aussie Rules, Melbourne Cup etc.

Boxing Roo bar on 3rd Road opposite soi Lengkee (not soi Diana as was stated previously) is a very good bar with an eccentric owner who is always good for a chat. Very popular.

Shagwell Mansions (soi Arunothai, the soi opposite Carrefour) is Aussie owned as well.

There's also a bar in soi 7 called "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie" or something similar.

BTW I'm a Brit, not an Aussie, so can't verify the "Ockerness" of these pubs.

Does any one have a list of all the Aussie Bars in Pattaya or does anyone have a particular recommendation?

Be a pretty sober night mate, go to the brit bars

more fun,, we all know the Oz boys can’t drink

Two VB’s and they want to kiss every lady boy in Walking Street.

:o

The Roo Bar in Walking Street....

Has rooms, good food and VB, about half way down WS on the left hand side coming in from Beach Rd end just past the P72 bar.

Bob and Roundy are ex Perth boys been there 15+ years, they both live on site and usually you will find one or both of them at the bar at nights.

The bar has a laid back aussie feel about it....a lot of Poms drink there as well as other nationalities but it is primarily an Aussie bar. They organise golf games on a regular basis and the odd afternoon lawn bowls.

A lot of the girls end up in Oz....including my wife and two of her friends who all worked as daytime waitresses.

The bar is open from 11am till closing time....so it is a good place to drop into for the heartstarter or just a softie during the day. A good place to have a meal and a few warm up drinks before heading into the wonderland of nightlife.

Mr Toy and his family run a motorcycle hire out front and they have a reasonably priced taxi service to get to the airport and Bangkok.

Probably the best known Aussie bar out of all of them.

Aussies are barred from all sorts of places!

Shagwell's is Aussie owned/run a good mix of Brits Aussies and others....good plain rooms...pool...food....Sunday lunch and the "naughty" but not so nice "Outback Bar"

Had the pleasure of watching an American looking at the cricket on TV and then loudly declaring....

"It's like watching paint dry!"

I wonder whatever happened to him?

Shagwell's is Aussie owned/run a good mix of Brits Aussies and others....good plain rooms...pool...food....Sunday lunch and the "naughty" but not so nice "Outback Bar"

Had the pleasure of watching an American looking at the cricket on TV and then loudly declaring....

Last time I as there they had closed the outback bar down no more naughty's there now! new boss with family plus regs Thai wife's put a stop 2 it. :o

Last time I as there they had closed the outback bar down no more naughty's there now! new boss with family plus regs Thai wife's put a stop 2 it. :o

I think you'll find it's re-opened!

I think you'll find it's re-opened!

That's me bared then when I come over to see the wife! Or ill brave it and just let her watch me like a hawk. :D