Latest Election Update

shellman

The latest update suggests the following outcome:

1) Apirak (Democratic Party)

way back

2)Paveena (officially no party but everybody knows that Thaksin was paying for her campaign)

close behind

3) Chuwit (who is even in teh 2nd sport in the only district that officially anounced a complete result yet)

A nice slap into the face of Thaksin (and well deserved alone for the order of the Bangkok Army Command to it's soldiers to vote for Paveena) at a good time in front of the general election in january - maybe we see a democrat in the first spot on that ocassion as well - would not hurt the conditions for expats i guess :o

cheers

:wub:-_-:D:D:D

Laugh out lound. I'm the one who vote for number one. It's not about physical look but i just don't need TRT. Beside i think BKK citizen need a new generation and freshy. Hope he won't let us down. :o

Unbelievable, Suewit is the 3rd place and won Chalerm!!! but why some people in BKK voted for Chalerm??? :D

-_-:(:D:D:D

Laugh out lound. I'm the one who vote for number one. It's not about physical look but i just don't need TRT. Beside i think BKK citizen need a new generation and freshy. Hope he won't let us down. :o

Unbelievable, Suewit is the 3rd place and won Chalerm!!! but why some people in BKK voted for Chalerm??? :D

:wub: I also wonder who gave a vote for the father of the trio infernale - but even more I must wonder who voted for Bichit - who one proved allready that he is not capable of holding this position - and I could not agree more, Apriak seems to be the best thing that could happen to Bangkok. Actually I think Paveena would have not been a bad choice if she wasn't Thaksins Puppet. I wonder if it is a trend that will continue until the general election?

cheers