Please! No Sex On The Bus!

george

Patrols by the “student police” follow a focusgroup study that reported that teenagers had been seen engaging in various intimate acts in public places, including buses, department stores, cinemas and fastfood restaurants.

Now I understand why so many people go to KFC and McDonald. :o

The next step will be to switch on light during movies to be sure that nothing "unproper", that could enforce "moral degradation", will happen !!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrols by the “student police” follow a focusgroup study that reported that teenagers had been seen engaging in various intimate acts in public places, including buses, department stores, cinemas and fastfood restaurants.

Now I understand why so many people go to KFC and McDonald. :o

The next step will be to switch on light during movies to be sure that nothing "unproper", that could enforce "moral degradation", will happen !!!

It's finger lickin' good. :D

let's just say it was Handmade beneath a blanket.

I sat next to a reasonable nice girl (didn't know her) on a bus from bangkok to sakhonakhon. It was a long 12 hour ride at night. Something just clicked when we looked at each other somewhere during the bus ride.

Just some hanky panky under the blanket , nothing to serious :D

At my stop just said bye, both with a big smile :D

"Her" hand or your hand Darknight? It was fairly dark on that night bus I bet (see how you get your nickname now), when this half reasonable looking "girl" smiled temptingly and slipped her hand in yours on that long journey down from Sakhon Nakhon. As the miles dragged by, you let "her" hands do the talking. Such soft supple fingers, so experienced, so......... and soon gizzed all over the blanket (no wonder they're always so crusty :o ) and arrived in Mawchit a happy fella.

So was "she" I'm sure. :D

:D

let's just say it was Handmade beneath a blanket.

I sat next to a reasonable nice girl (didn't know her) on a bus from bangkok to sakhonakhon. It was a long 12 hour ride at night. Something just clicked when we looked at each other somewhere during the bus ride.

Just some hanky panky under the blanket , nothing to serious :D

At my stop just said bye, both with a big smile :wub:

"Her" hand or your hand Darknight? It was fairly dark on that night bus I bet (see how you get your nickname now), when this half reasonable looking "girl" smiled temptingly and slipped her hand in yours on that long journey down from Sakhon Nakhon. As the miles dragged by, you let "her" hands do the talking. Such soft supple fingers, so experienced, so......... and soon gizzed all over the blanket (no wonder they're always so crusty :D ) and arrived in Mawchit a happy fella.

So was "she" I'm sure. :D

:D

A bit of a shake to fill in the time and remove the boredom of the bus ride. Some hanky, panky blanky :o

Sitting here trying to figure out what "sex" has to do with "culture." Without culture would we still have sex? I think so. Culture is human-made, sex is a human necessity.

I hardly believe that students are having sex on buses here. I think it's just propaganda created to further control people's private lives. The great thing about Thailand is that being horny isn't sinful, but the paradox is that IT IS SINFUL (according to the surface play of Thai morality).

One's "culture" needs to be adjusted in order to do away with such ridiculous contradictions.

"Her" hand or your hand Darknight? It was fairly dark on that night bus I bet (see how you get your nickname now), when this half reasonable looking "girl" smiled temptingly and slipped her hand in yours on that long journey down from Sakhon Nakhon. As the miles dragged by, you let "her" hands do the talking. Such soft supple fingers, so experienced, so......... and soon gizzed all over the blanket (no wonder they're always so crusty  ) and arrived in Mawchit a happy fella.

So was "she" I'm sure. 

Hihi lol right on target plachon.. Both hands actually.

And indeed the blanket was kinda crusty later :D:D

trip was up to sakhon nakhon actually :wub:, and it was really a girl for all you disbelievers -_-

A bit of a shake to fill in the time and remove the boredom of the bus ride. Some hanky, panky blanky

It was a sokhapok hanky, panky blanky in sakhon nakhon , doctor :o

:D:D