Setting up a company

You have to pay up 25% of the regsitered capital of 2 Mil (in the compnay bank account) within 90 days from the company regstration.

The rest of the capital shall be in the company not later than the 31 Dec (example!), but can be done with some accounting creativity.

Your accounting company know how to handle this things, it's just bits and pieces on a paper. Basically you need 500K in cach to start up and get your permit. The rest is no problems. TiT.

• Like 2

Fester

Could you provide more detail on the timeframe  required for remittance of cash to be applied against the working capital requirement? For example does the 2 million baht have to be remitted within 12 months? If so there has to be a way around this. You said there was some theory on creative accounting that could help. I had a few ideas and was wondering if it was similiar to your ideas. I would love to discuss further.  Many Thanks!

James   ::o:

You take a directors loan from your company and pay the company market interest, all legally accountingwise.

Example: If your company are missing 500K in the yearly balance: You as MD borrows 500K from your company and pay 12% yearly interest to the company with a legal, written loan agreement.

I am not an accountant, so you might double check time frame and details with your accountant folks.