Would You Tell

Disting

That is an extremely valid point. Whether its right or wrong, we are the bread winners in these situations and that makes shagging the guy at the end of the road a pretty short sighted decision. Then again, Thais do seem to live for today and not much thought to the future. Its one thing having the nice house and the car etc but can you imagine trying to maintain the above if the money tap is turned off.

I know loads of guys that are sleeping around..................................but then that is totally acceptable isn't it? :o

Can you imagine the equivalent discussion among our Thai spouses: "My friend's husband is cheating on her. I don't know whether to tell her.... first, or to tell everybody else first. What should I do?"

Back to the topic at hand. There's a lot of guys that come over here, marry, buy the house, much too fast to know what they are getting into. I agree, mind your own business, but there's no reason not to try to bump this guy up the learning curve. "You should read the forums..."

Maybe you guys with more experience can chime in here for somebody that's on that curve and reading this. If a guy's married, bought the house, sending money, but not around much of the year, what are the chances that he's not putting somebody in the OP's position?