Solar Cells, Three Phase Inverter.

soundman

Check out Leonics. Apart from the locally quite well known computer UPS's they are very heavily in everything solar energy, inverters and the like.

Their Bangkok office in a soi of Sukhumvit bang opposite the Bang Na Central department store.

Not sure they have anything three phase though, I have two 3,5 KVA bidirectional pure sine inverters from them, used as a complete autonomous , silent and virtually maintenance free electricity back-up system for my resort.

Excellent equipment and all their stuff is in house designed by their own R&R team, they also can dream up custom applications!

Cheers

---edit---

Well they do seem to have three phase stuff http://www.leonics.com/html/en/pd_ecp/inverter/g_gtp500.php

This is the model I use (the 3.5kva one) http://www.leonics.com/html/en/pd_ecp/inverter/s210.php

Looking at a project that would require about 1000m2 of solar panels & a 10 - 15Kw timed three phase 48 / 96V system - 380V inverter.

Anybody know any?

Thanx heaps.

Soundman.

I am not sure where one buys them but Bangkok Solar in Chachensao makes the cells and sells all that stuff. I don't have any contacts in sales but they are thinking about one of my fences so I should be able to get you a sales contact. www.bangkoksolar.com or Tel. 038-577 373.

Edited by VocalNeal

• 1 month later...
Hey Soundman - may I ask what the power is being used to drive?

Sure.

The project, in its current thinking, is to be constructed in phases, over say five years, to a total of 150 - 200 Kw peak draw capacity.

Half this power generated will supplement the needs of an existing chicken farm (80,000 units per cycle, current contract with Grampian Foods).

The other half will go towards a business that I am in the process of selling shares in, so I can't really go into too much detail on a public forum.

Suffice to say, it is an power dependant business that manufactures a basic everyday consumable, where a cost saving of even 10% will give the business a mini monopoly (even if only temporary until somebody copies you :o , you'll still have a head start) in the local market.

Cheers,

Soundman.