Come On All You Thaivisa Brain-boxes

I think it is kind of twist

as the read fonts are "W IN GD IN GS"

I tried to arrange a word from those fonts and just reallized that they follow by the others in row

WINGDINGS

and wingdings is a font style as well (I don't have MS office here)

So, if i had MS WORD, i would type the word "picasso" in wingdings fonts format.

( I typed it in "wordpad and used wingdings2 the word picasso = 7 0 (a sign) 10 10 6 )

Not a clue, tried all sorts of combinations in MS WORD using WINDINGS but nothing intelligible came up, well nothing intelligible to me.

Can't paste the WINDINGS symbols here in TV so can't share my results.

Wonder what the significance of the other two symbols are? They look like old time computer punch tape or magnetic tape reels.

W IN GD IN GS. I may be totally way off.(most likely) But i am looking at the letters you do have. Maybe there are some missing. Hence the gaps. DRAWINGDRAWINGS ?? Picasso was a painter but he also done many many DRAWINGS? So your word may be DRAWINGS . Does that make any sense?

The quiz is still open, i can give as many answers as i like till someone gets it right, the correct answer is not tape, reels , period, cubism, dingbats or drawings.

(I'm still confused and got no idea)

Cheers all and anymore suggestions most welcome.

Some stream-of-consciousness blurtings:

Sur = over/above in French, so "something sur-real"?

But, it's only one word?

Wingdings are symbols. Spaced symbols? Split symbols? Spaced/split font?

Two "in"s = twins?

The "tape reel" character in the Wingdings font is the > (greater than) key on the US English keyboard.

My hunch is it's something to do with surrealism, but I can't seem to work it out.

The quiz is still open, i can give as many answers as i like till someone gets it right, the correct answer is not tape, reels , period, cubism, dingbats or drawings.

(I'm still confused and got no idea)

Cheers all and anymore suggestions most welcome.

I think it has something to do with Picasso's duality drawings... try duality.

Wingding Glyph 3E.gif TAPE DRIVE

Wingding Character = 3E

2 tape drives in row =

3E

3E

33 is the international Dialing Code of France

French car,Citroën, has a car model Xsara Picasso

The Citroën Xsara is a small family car produced by French automaker Citroën since 1997

The Xsara Picasso was Citroën's answer to the enormously popular compact MPV Renault Scénic when it went on sale late in 1999

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citro%C3%ABn_Xsara

So my answer will be Xsara

ps. I have got a hint from a post

The characters map to Wingdings glyphs which give you a list of numbers. Those numbers give you a list of international dialing codes (a couple of them are used for more than one country, so a bit of trial and error is required). The initials of the countries make up the password.

Then I googled "33" as a dial code. After that i searched more about picasso , french, france etc and I found Xsara Picasso

Edited by BambinA

ok, my guess is nothing like p'Bambi's at all.. (waddee ka p'bambi - long time no see, eh?)

Ohhhh Hiiiii How are you doing.. hugsssssssss

more keyword that I used for google were "engine" (from E ,33EE) and "car" (from drive,tape drive).

The correct answer was xcara

Don't you mean xsara?

--

Maestro

This was the charming response i received when asking for an explanation to the answer.............

Picasso - French - wheels - vehicle...err...hmm...ahh, well maybe a French car manufacturer that made one called picasso? Citroen XSARA...Like fookin half way there already...The word dont make no sense...<deleted>, leave quiz to the clever people

Once having 'X' - A vehicle 'car' - the best either 1 or A? Surely???

Numbnutts! :teehee:

I am impressed Bambi on how you think.

Very very out of the box.

He got the right answer, but I don't think it was quite how they intended.

The tape drive symbol in wingdings is for the ">" symbol, but they twisted it around. Two rotated ">"s on top of each other gives you Citroen's logo. Citroen and Picasso will give you Xsara.

(Admittedly, I didn't twig on it being the Citroen symbol, until I'd seen his post.)

He got the right answer, but I don't think it was quite how they intended.

The tape drive symbol in wingdings is for the ">" symbol, but they twisted it around. Two rotated ">"s on top of each other gives you Citroen's logo. Citroen and Picasso will give you Xsara.

(Admittedly, I didn't twig on it being the Citroen symbol, until I'd seen his post.)

you always call me as a HE, don't you?

Thank you very much that you do not call me IT :o