Anyone Know Good Weight Loss Drugs?

shootingstar33

:o

:D

Actually, I'm not a drug kind of person. I might try them (again, out of curiosity) but they don't work with me. Not now that I'm older anyway. When I was younger fat melted off quickly and usually stayed away.

Maybe we had better drugs back then?

But I am curious (and bored today) so I googled Reductil too.

This one sounds more interesting as it's not touted as a miracle drug like the Wonder HollyWood size '0'. It just reduces your appetite.

I don't have a huge appetite. I have a disease that glues my butt solid to the sofa.

Btw - I tried SERC last year. Nadda. Nothing. Not even a cheek budge.

So I gave them to my g-friend who had ringing in her ears. She's still fat. And her ears are still ringing. So I"m not sure exactly what SERC is good for.

There are many who have used clenbuterol so have i. It is however not available over the counter in Thailand.

As for the side effects they are exaggerated but its a choice someone must make themselves.

BTW if you use clenbuterol for more then 2 weeks at a time it becomes ineffective. It is taken in 2 week cycles.

• 4 weeks later...

Researching all the reputable publications, both in the UK and in the USA, will show that the overwhelming conclusion is that thre is not an ounce of evidence that any, ANY, not even one, supplements, pills, potions, creams, trances, or vapours have an noticeable, long term, short term, immediate, temporary or permanent effect on weight loss.

Save your money, eat less, excersise more and forget giving your hard earned money to these scammers.

Try and infect yourself with a tapeworm, seriously. From a programme I watched on television, a doctor deliberately did this, at no time did he have any discomfort. His appertite increased but the weight just fell off of him. At the end of the experiment he just took a worming medicine to eradicate it. Job done.

Try and infect yourself with a tapeworm, seriously. From a programme I watched on television, a doctor deliberately did this, at no time did he have any discomfort. His appertite increased but the weight just fell off of him. At the end of the experiment he just took a worming medicine to eradicate it. Job done.

I might give that one a miss... :o Try a low fat diet with plenty of water and some mild to moderate exercise.Get rid of all the soft drinks,limit your alcohol consumption,find yourself a new girlfriend...One of the biggest motivators is sex appeal... :D

Before i said something about clenbuterol, i can say that it absolutely works. But i would not advise it anymore because the side effects are not that funny and if you dont know what your doing it can be bad for you too.

Things like T3 and clenbuterol do work but they are not to taken lightly because there can be serious side effects.

I might give that one a miss... :o Try a low fat diet with plenty of water and some mild to moderate exercise.Get rid of all the soft drinks,limit your alcohol consumption,find yourself a new girlfriend...One of the biggest motivators is sex appeal... :D

Why the low fat fobia.. fat is good for you.. the right kind anyway. Try a low carb diet and high in protein and healthy fats from nut's olive oil and eggs. For some people this works like a charm. And of course always exercise

What a load of <deleted> people are writing here.

Only a couple of people have got it right.

Lifestyle choices.

You have gained it long term due to inappropriate choices.

if you lose if quickly, it will come straight back on at the end of your drugs/diet - normally with a bit extra.

Lose 18kg in 6 months?

Why the <deleted> would you want to?

You like stretch marks?

I was 105kg - now 79. over 20 months

Done through changing my daily routine

1/. Cut back on alcohol, BIGTIME. If you have to, smoke, walk, or swap for sex.

2/. Don't buy fast food. Buy Thai or cook fresh fruit, veg, meat and seafood

3/. Cut back "bad" carbs (read: sugar, bread, potato). Increase GOOD carbs (read pulses, whole grains, brown rice etc)

4/. Drink a lot of water

5/. walk a little. 30 minutes a day is good.

6/. Don't freak out and "start a diet" " start diet drugs" or "change". Just commit to minor, achievable changes that over 6-12 month will have a major, and almost irreversible impact.

It's F*CKING hard, but do it gradually, and without pain, and don't be in too much of a rush - and in a year or two you will have self esteem, a sense of achievement and the admiration and support of those who know you.

DON'T go the loser route of tummy tucks, pills, diets, gyms and ab-machines from TV.

Weight loss is a suckers game and a growth industry in these hard economic times, and you owe it to yourself to resist these wanke_rs and Charlatans and it really is as easy as a 10% positive change in lifestyle and eating/drinking habits to make a massive difference without parting with your cash or dignity.

msg me if you need to know more.

I have been this route myself.

Pills can be VERY dangerous as mentioned, as well as expensive and ineffective.

You can die or have major emotional / sexual / physical side effects.

Oh - and avoid the "veggie" tips.

Go for a balanced diet. Google food pyramid.

vegetarians are like religious freaks - zealots out touting for converts.

If you don't have a moral or psychological issue, <deleted> try and enjoy a balanced diet.

For me, being in Thailand and eating fresh local (inexpensive) food (with water, instead of softdrinks or beer\) is ALWAYS a reliable way to lose weight.

best of luck

Only a couple of people have got it right.

Lifestyle choices.

You have gained it long term due to inappropriate choices.

if you lose if quickly, it will come straight back on at the end of your drugs/diet - normally with a bit extra.

Lose 18kg in 6 months?

Why the <deleted> would you want to?

You like stretch marks?

I was 105kg - now 79. over 20 months

Done through changing my daily routine

1/. Cut back on alcohol, BIGTIME. If you have to, smoke, walk, or swap for sex.

2/. Don't buy fast food. Buy Thai or cook fresh fruit, veg, meat and seafood

3/. Cut back "bad" carbs (read: sugar, bread, potato). Increase GOOD carbs (read pulses, whole grains, brown rice etc)

4/. Drink a lot of water

5/. walk a little. 30 minutes a day is good.

6/. Don't freak out and "start a diet" " start diet drugs" or "change". Just commit to minor, achievable changes that over 6-12 month will have a major, and almost irreversible impact.

It's F*CKING hard, but do it gradually, and without pain, and don't be in too much of a rush - and in a year or two you will have self esteem, a sense of achievement and the admiration and support of those who know you.

DON'T go the loser route of tummy tucks, pills, diets, gyms and ab-machines from TV.

Weight loss is a suckers game and a growth industry in these hard economic times, and you owe it to yourself to resist these wanke_rs and Charlatans and it really is as easy as a 10% positive change in lifestyle and eating/drinking habits to make a massive difference without parting with your cash or dignity.

msg me if you need to know more.

I have been this route myself.

Pills can be VERY dangerous as mentioned, as well as expensive and ineffective.

You can die or have major emotional / sexual / physical side effects.

Oh - and avoid the "veggie" tips.

Go for a balanced diet. Google food pyramid.

vegetarians are like religious freaks - zealots out touting for converts.

If you don't have a moral or psychological issue, <deleted> try and enjoy a balanced diet.

For me, being in Thailand and eating fresh local (inexpensive) food (with water, instead of softdrinks or beer\) is ALWAYS a reliable way to lose weight.

best of luck

You summed it up quite nicely. Its about permanent changes to your lifestyle. It cant be done without some changes and you need to do some sports.

But i have to disagree about Thai food with you, since i cut it out of my food program i'm loosing weight fast. The problem is there are too much carb's in Thai cooking (rice) for some people (not all) its better to go low carb and that is hard to do if you eat a lot of rice.

Currently im high protein and fat and low carb, cycling it with some higher carb days and weight does drop off (combined with a lot of sports).

best of luck

You summed it up quite nicely. Its about permanent changes to your lifestyle. It cant be done without some changes and you need to do some sports.

But i have to disagree about Thai food with you, since i cut it out of my food program i'm loosing weight fast. The problem is there are too much carb's in Thai cooking (rice) for some people (not all) its better to go low carb and that is hard to do if you eat a lot of rice.

Currently im high protein and fat and low carb, cycling it with some higher carb days and weight does drop off (combined with a lot of sports).

Great point, and very accurate.

I don't actually eat Thai like a Thai person does.

I either omit the rice or have minimal rice.

Yum salads, grilled meats and fish, soups etc are great.

Glass noodles and "low GI" / good carbs are OK.

Carbs are no problem if balanced.

The main drama is the fat and carbs combo of bread and butter, pizza, fried potatoes, fried rice, etc.

But yes, -don't eat a small portion of thai food with a massive serving of rice and expect to lose fat.

But a big portion of Thai food with no, or very small portion of rice - great!

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm ok everyone's here have different opinion but like what should I cut?

I take2-3 meals a day ( usually it is Thai food from a restaurant and then cut into smaller portions 3 meals out of 1 meal, like some here said mostly yams, meat and soups with 1/3 portion of rice) I feel quite ok not hungry at all.. no food after 7pm, just water when I feel thirsty. I drink more than 2liters of water , but not less thatn that since I buy 2*1L everyday when I go to the gym, and I go the the gym EVERYDAY ( ok yesterday was my son's birthday so I took a day off ( that's a day in 2 weeks at most ) I do 1 groupX where I use maximum of my abilities, clothes fall of me wet as if soaked, I don't drink alcohol at all, no fizzy drinks at all and to all of tis I lost nothing in 2 months.

Sure I will be looking into something to help me move the fat faster.....thinking of HYDROXYCUT...they say it helps if you work out....

Prune UP dude. Eat lot of Prunes, plenty of water, carry paper(tissue) in your pocket, learn how to squat relieave yourself withOUT making a mess on your heels, this is the major side effect of Pruning UP. :D:D:wai::D:o:D

Edited by BigSnake

Prune UP dude. Eat lot of Prunes, plenty of water, carry paper(tissue) in your pocket, learn how to squat with making a mess on your heels, this is the major side effect of Pruning UP. :wai::P :jerk: :D:o

Hmm I have tried almot that :D colon cleansing and I also checked my weight before and after and TA DA!!!! ended up 100gr more than before the BIG SH*T// so I guess prunes will not help either :D :D

Try googling "Liver Cleansing Diet" or beter still buy the book.

It will mean cutting out certain things for a period of tie, then moderation after that, but the variety of food you can eat is excellent.

A clean liver will mean weight loss and hopefully a more healthly and lenghty life.

Hmm ok everyone's here have different opinion but like what should I cut?

I take2-3 meals a day ( usually it is Thai food from a restaurant and then cut into smaller portions 3 meals out of 1 meal, like some here said mostly yams, meat and soups with 1/3 portion of rice) I feel quite ok not hungry at all.. no food after 7pm, just water when I feel thirsty. I drink more than 2liters of water , but not less thatn that since I buy 2*1L everyday when I go to the gym, and I go the the gym EVERYDAY ( ok yesterday was my son's birthday so I took a day off ( that's a day in 2 weeks at most ) I do 1 groupX where I use maximum of my abilities, clothes fall of me wet as if soaked, I don't drink alcohol at all, no fizzy drinks at all and to all of tis I lost nothing in 2 months.

Sure I will be looking into something to help me move the fat faster.....thinking of HYDROXYCUT...they say it helps if you work out....

Make it 6 meals a day to increase your metabolic rate. Then yams are good and try to make sure they dont use too much sugar in what they cook for you.

Going to the gym everyday should help if your dieet is in order. Im slowly loosing my weight too now. Lost over 14 kg and gained some muscle too. You just have to keep it up dont expect miracles a kg a weeks is enough to loose.

• 3 months later...
Does anyone know any good weight loss drugs that actually work? and are obtainable in Thailand???

Heroin & Coccaine work quite well I've heard. Or you could just forget about drugs and exercise and eat sesibly?!> :)

err.....this may seem too cruel for you, but at one time I lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks......from "a broken heart" :D

I think I can beat that!

I just finished losing 14 stone but it took years and £2000 !!!!!!!!!!! :)

yeah got rid of 14 stone of fat idle uselessness

yep you got it in one

my divorce is finalised and completely done TF! :D :D

now someone else can help to keep the overweight underachieving lazy cant cook cant clean cant learn crap sex farang female that used to be my wife in the lifestyle that she thinks she deserves :D

Also lost a further 18 kgs in 5 months but I would not recommend anyone go down that route not even the ex-wife :D

involved total of ten days in Hospital three procedures and now I have months of physio to get back all the muscle tissue that my bodies nutrition system decided to eat of it's own accord ( bloody metabolism which must have been listening to me unlike the ex-wife as it ate only good quality muscle left the little fat I have behind :D )

to lose weight eat well (not amount QUALITY!!!) and exercise with doctor supervision and to cut out the fat in your body STOP putting crap in! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
There are many who have used clenbuterol so have i. It is however not available over the counter in Thailand.
you can buy clenbuterol in almost every pharmacy in thailand OTC

Which of these is true? Also can you buy ephedrine OTC?

And in case you have not understood the messages thus far, exercise works and cures sold over the internet do not. If you have doubts about this please feel free to send me several thousand dollars for a course of treatment that will do absolutely nothing apart from make me even more wealthy. Feel free to PM me for details of where to send your funds transfer.

People who use these drugs fall into two catergories. The first is the people who are lazy and want an easy way to lose fat. For them the drugs don't work (in terms of results). The second is people such as bodybuilders who use the drugs to aid their progress. Some people are genetically inclined to carry a certain amount of fat and losing that fat without aid can be near impossible. For them the drugs DO work, alongside a finely tuned diet and exercise routine. If you want to to send me several thousand dollars i will happily run a placebo vs ECA stack or clenbuterol trial on myself and show you proof of the results. Feel free to PM me for details of where to send your funds transfer.

Do NOT take diet pills they will always have side effects.

Go to your doctor and have your hormones & thyroid checked.

Go to your kitchen & remove all refined & processed foods.

Check labels : remove anything containing high fructose corn syrup or trans fat.

Start of with a colon cleanse by taking a tablespoon of epsom salts.

Drink lots of Green tea.

Drink lots of water.

Take a good multi-vitamin

Eat Salmon at least 3 times a week

Eat plenty dark green leafy vegetables and orange coloured veg eg. pumpkin or carrots.

Include blueberries in your diet.

Include LOTS of garlic and onion in your diet.

Do at least half an hour of exercise a day.

www.perfect.health.officelive.com

Type in your weight and height and they work out your BMI and goal weight and give you an easy diet to follow ;and the exact calories, based on superfoods to speed up your metabolism and burn fat faster. They also have lots of other excellent advice and tips.

Do NOT take diet pills they will always have side effects.

Go to your doctor and have your hormones & thyroid checked.

Go to your kitchen & remove all refined & processed foods.

Check labels : remove anything containing high fructose corn syrup or trans fat.

Start of with a colon cleanse by taking a tablespoon of epsom salts.

Drink lots of Green tea.

Drink lots of water.

Take a good multi-vitamin

Eat Salmon at least 3 times a week

Eat plenty dark green leafy vegetables and orange coloured veg eg. pumpkin or carrots.

Include blueberries in your diet.

Include LOTS of garlic and onion in your diet.

Do at least half an hour of exercise a day.

www.perfect.health.officelive.com

Type in your weight and height and they work out your BMI and goal weight and give you an easy diet to follow ;and the exact calories, based on superfoods to speed up your metabolism and burn fat faster. They also have lots of other excellent advice and tips.

Some good points in here, others absolute rubbish ie

If eating a proper balanced diet...dont need multi-vitamin

Colon cleanse is rubbish

Salmon 3 times a week....no Oily fish 3 times a week..

Green tea is a fallacy

Blueberries ??? - Why

All this "superfood" stuff is absolute cr*p

As others have pointed out....excercise and a balanced diet