Male Fertility Test In Bangkok

Shoeboat

I am not trying for a baby, but for personal reasons I would like to know if I am actually capable of producing one.

I live in Bangkok, where does one go for a sperm test, roughly how much does it cost and how long to get a result?

I would also like to know if abstaining from cigarettes and alcohol for a couple of weeks before going would make any difference whatsoever?

Regards

SB

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my wife have been going to Vejthani Hospital's ART Clinic (Their Fertility Clinic) on several occasions, last time 6 months ago. It's pretty straight forward e.g. quiet room, dirty movies. Cost about 1500thb for test. There was no stigma that I could see. There were many Thais using their clinic. Also they do have English speaking docs and they also have customer service reps for international patients. They are located near The Mall Bangkapi on 111 Laopro road.

On the smoking, it takes about three months for your body to create fresh sperm, as a smoker my antioxident combo that I take is zinc, niacin, b-complex, vit c, vit e, and vit d.

http://www.vejthani.com/clinics.php?filena...a5bbade4469e531

Edited by gunnyd