Fitness Trainer, Yoga And Tai Chi Teachers Wanted

sgunn65

I am trying to recruit a full time fitness instructor who speaks fluent English (not the smile and nod but I don't understand kind of fluent!) to work for me in Kanchaniburi. I am offering excellent wages and free food and accomodation.

I am also looking for someone to run a yoga session or a Tai Chi Session once or twice a week for 2 hours.

Please PM me if you are interested or pass on this message to anyone you think might be.

Start date is mid March

I am trying to recruit a full time fitness instructor who speaks fluent English (not the smile and nod but I don't understand kind of fluent!) to work for me in Kanchaniburi. I am offering excellent wages and free food and accomodation.

I am also looking for someone to run a yoga session or a Tai Chi Session once or twice a week for 2 hours.

Please PM me if you are interested or pass on this message to anyone you think might be.

Start date is mid March

Hi There !!!

First i want to introduce myself to you : My name is Marcell, and I am 24 years old! I am an Austrian and speak very well English and German and saw your job offer for a Trainer.

I am finished at the end of this Month, with my 2 year education for Fitness/Personal Trainer, normally this is a three year education, but i got very good notes in vocation school and made many courses in my free time like Nutrionist, Tae Bo Instructor, Bodypump Instructor and also Spinning.

If you are Interested to get in contact with me pls send me a mail to [email protected]

greetz

• 3 months later...

Start date is mid March

Hi , maybe it is a little bit late for me to read your post today ,but i am interested in your position ,do you have some pages introducing your taichi session ? please visit my taichi site at www.taichichina.com if you think i am ok for your position please contact me .Thank you .

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

hello there

my name is robert fuller,

i recently read your post asking for a fitness trainer.

i am qualified fitness trainer in the uk and i have 4 years experience, and i am looking for vacancies in thailand and can start right away.

i am 30 years old, speak fluent english, im 6ft 1 tall and in very good health.

i can supply contact details and references if interested

thank you for your time

best regards

robert fuller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...