English Guy Bulldozes House

MrJay

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have better to:

Leave the house there for a few months.

Hire a special effects company to covertly implant 'Ghosts' (wailing at night, laser beam ghosts) connect sewer line to all the internal taps, spray fake cobwebs, tee hee

The land and the house would be dangerous grounds.

Offer to have the house demolished and land 'cleaned' (by the cleaner yuk yuk) for B400K

The 400,000 would only have been the start. When Momma & Co. had spent that she would have been

asking for more. The guy would never have been able to live peacefully in the place.

There would be little chance of selling it, again because Momma & Co. would do their darndest

to dissuade anyone from buying it. It's on their land remember !

So why not demolish it ? To him it's now worthless.

Naka.

Do you know the mother?...or are you just indulging in your favorite stereotypes?

Chownah

In 4 years living in Khon Kaen, I've met about 12 guys who built houses for their g/f's that they met either online or in a tourist spot.

Only two are still together!

If you hand over control, you'll be screwed eventually. If you can last 5 years wihout the house, then you may have a chance.

Another thing, these guys NEVER listen, they are obsessed with their new-found t-rak.

Aint that the truth, i know guys from the uk that would walk 10 miles rather than spend 10p on bus fare when at home,, but put them in front of a bg and the hand their wallet and life savings right over !

In 4 years living in Khon Kaen, I've met about 12 guys who built houses for their g/f's that they met either online or in a tourist spot.

Only two are still together!

If you hand over control, you'll be screwed eventually. If you can last 5 years wihout the house, then you may have a chance.

Another thing, these guys NEVER listen, they are obsessed with their new-found t-rak.

Aint that the truth, i know guys from the uk that would walk 10 miles rather than spend 10p on bus fare when at home,, but put them in front of a bg and the hand their wallet and life savings right over !

ROFL - that made me laugh out loud - Seen it too :o

This infantile "I'll show you" bulldozing tantrum is about poor impulse control, lack of anger management skills, and probably a hefty dose of spirits punctuated by wicked hangovers. The "I'll show you" outburst is a response to an inner perception of losing face and a childish attempt to re-establish respect.

the less infantile show is of course to save face. nothing more important than that. to use the (slightly changed) words of a fellow TV-member (on a different topic!) "bend over, clutch your ankles, take it like a man when your mother-in-law approaches you from behind!"

infantile, unmanly and cowardly are your expressions honourable Sir! some of us MEN do not care about losing face when being screwed. we act because we have to look at our faces in the mirror every morning when we shave! :o

The way I see it men who buy women houses and then bulldoze them to the ground are a bit wacko, whatever the circumstances. He is perfectly free to build as many houses for as many women as he can and bulldoze them as well. Or he can look in the mirror and do a little soul searching and dive into a rigorous well-mentored spiritual transformation - his choice. Either way its an adventure!

...but if the 2 parties had...

... they would have had...

...then the future generation would have had...

The english guy would probably have...

sure! :o

Exactly, Naam. But there again it will never happen to me because my girl's different from all the rest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This infantile "I'll show you" bulldozing tantrum is about poor impulse control, lack of anger management skills, and probably a hefty dose of spirits punctuated by wicked hangovers. The "I'll show you" outburst is a response to an inner perception of losing face and a childish attempt to re-establish respect.

the less infantile show is of course to save face. nothing more important than that. to use the (slightly changed) words of a fellow TV-member (on a different topic!) "bend over, clutch your ankles, take it like a man when your mother-in-law approaches you from behind!"

infantile, unmanly and cowardly are your expressions honourable Sir! some of us MEN do not care about losing face when being screwed. we act because we have to look at our faces in the mirror every morning when we shave! :o

Hmmm... I have a recollection.

You are not, surely, that Dr from Germany a couple of years ago on a flight into Udonthani? Was telling all about his qualifications and talking about.... errr... "testing" a couple of ladies he had met on the internet?

No, on reflection, cannot be you. You live in Pattaya now

Would have better to:

Leave the house there for a few months.

Hire a special effects company to covertly implant 'Ghosts' (wailing at night, laser beam ghosts) connect sewer line to all the internal taps, spray fake cobwebs, tee hee

The land and the house would be dangerous grounds.

Offer to have the house demolished and land 'cleaned' (by the cleaner yuk yuk) for B400K

That suggestion is the product of a sick and twisted mind............ I wish I had thought of it !!!! :o:D:D

.....soul searching and dive into a rigorous well-mentored spiritual transformation - his choice!

His action certainly transformed someones spirits, so they may intend some soul searching right now!

And YES, it was his choice!

Done, out and over - roger!

I condone his decisiveness!

Sure AFTER all he could have done this or that or ..... but all the smart advice came AFTER the act!

I hear stories like this from time to time. What I never hear are the exact circumstances of both sides and why the relationship failed. I know guys who if their wives decided to throw them out tomorrow, she would have ample reason to do just that. On the other hand I have also seen conniving little bitches who should be destroyed along with the house. Some guys consider sin sot as paying for their wife thus they think they own her like a piece of property. That is simply NOT the case.

I went to visit a few friends the other day 10km outside nongki,on a maine road situation highway 24,whilst sat there i saw numerous trucks with rubble,block cement ect keep turning up at a thai house,one of the guys there then tells me you hear what happen there i said no,he tells me the english guy built a 1.5 million baht house finnished only afew weeks ago,him n the misses had a argument,she went back to pattaya,the mother said to him give me 400 thousand baht then you can live there,he got a flat loader in with bulldozer & jcb ect,and flattened it, he had already gone to the police with all receipts and told them what he was doing,they said no problem,mother called police,they said to her your land his house cant stop him,now hes living with his cleaner at the house where the rubble was being dropped.anything like this happened near you,its certainly put fear into a lot of thais in my village and my woman as of late is treating me real good......... i wonder why.......on another good note the same guy tells me not to worry if you lost your receipts,just go back to the shop give the guy a few hundred baht and he will print you some up..........brilliant.....regards jay..

I actually went and saw the site where this house was and can honestly say they did a good job of tidying up the site. I was told by a neighbour that the man concerned sold the roof for 30,000 Baht before he had it levelled. I was also told the reason why he did it was because he found out the missus had a Thai boyfriend who she was seeing behind his back. Good for him

infantile, unmanly and cowardly are your expressions honourable Sir! some of us MEN do not care about losing face when being screwed. we act because we have to look at our faces in the mirror every morning when we shave! :D

Hmmm... I have a recollection.

You are not, surely, that Dr from Germany a couple of years ago on a flight into Udonthani? Was telling all about his qualifications and talking about.... errr... "testing" a couple of ladies he had met on the internet?

definitely not! my stubborn wife would have never given me permission to test a couple of ladies. she doesn't even allow me to have a mia noi. and that after 28 years of being married to her! am i not entitled to some fun once in a while? :o

...but if the 2 parties had...

... they would have had...

...then the future generation would have had...

The english guy would probably have...

sure! :o

Exactly, Naam. But there again it will never happen to me because my girl's different from all the rest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure thing Patriot. that goes without saying! :D

I am very familiar with Lung Yueng and lung Tung and respect their works highly.

I'm not involved with this guy, have never bull-dozed a house, nor has my teerak ever given me a moment of grief so I hope I'll never feel the need to bulldoze a house (a figurative house, since I've never had one built), but I don't see it as you do.

I'd simply call it a matter of principle mixed in with a not-too-unhealthy dose of spite. In that guy's situation, I'd do the same thing.

I am very familiar with Lung Yueng and lung Tung and respect their works highly.

I'm not involved with this guy, have never bull-dozed a house, nor has my teerak ever given me a moment of grief so I hope I'll never feel the need to bulldoze a house (a figurative house, since I've never had one built), but I don't see it as you do.

I'd simply call it a matter of principle mixed in with a not-too-unhealthy dose of spite. In that guy's situation, I'd do the same thing.

i hope i never lose it and bulldoze the house, our landlady would hate it ! :o

i say we should buy the man a beer...he definitely deserves it.

if more of us farangs did this sort of thing then maybe they(thai actress's) would think twice about doing it again....i did say maybe.

i applaud this english guy(im proud to be english for a change!!) for having a backbone and not just giving it to her and saying oh well il learn next time like some spineless farangs......bolllox to that........she will learn next time(she might even spread the word to her other actress friends!!! imagine the look on her face when she goes to show the thai boyfriend the new house the farang bought for them...thats priceless.

the mother says give 400k to live there..........wow thanks awfully nice of you...let me think about that one ......errrr no thanks.personally i would have left the rubble there.....anytime anyone went past then would learn what happened....good

farang baa..............no farang not gonna take it lying down any more so to speak!!!!!

lose face ...no......this is a thai term and im sure she has lost more face to her friends and dear sweet mummy........some real farang friendly families here..........not. end of rant

I went to visit a few friends the other day 10km outside nongki,on a maine road situation highway 24,whilst sat there i saw numerous trucks with rubble,block cement ect keep turning up at a thai house,one of the guys there then tells me you hear what happen there i said no,he tells me the english guy built a 1.5 million baht house finnished only afew weeks ago,him n the misses had a argument,she went back to pattaya,the mother said to him give me 400 thousand baht then you can live there,he got a flat loader in with bulldozer & jcb ect,and flattened it, he had already gone to the police with all receipts and told them what he was doing,they said no problem,mother called police,they said to her your land his house cant stop him,now hes living with his cleaner at the house where the rubble was being dropped.anything like this happened near you,its certainly put fear into a lot of thais in my village and my woman as of late is treating me real good......... i wonder why.......on another good note the same guy tells me not to worry if you lost your receipts,just go back to the shop give the guy a few hundred baht and he will print you some up..........brilliant.....regards jay..

I actually went and saw the site where this house was and can honestly say they did a good job of tidying up the site. I was told by a neighbour that the man concerned sold the roof for 30,000 Baht before he had it levelled. I was also told the reason why he did it was because he found out the missus had a Thai boyfriend who she was seeing behind his back. Good for him

good girl, youve got to love them, never dissapoint, can read them like a book, wonder how many others are actually living in ignorance? just nipping off to see my brother darling, dont bother waiting up.

back working in pattaya, excellent, sooner or later another 2 week millionaire will fall for the same charms.

and yet again we will hear the immortal words, she not the same as the others.

while I think it unfortunate that so may Farangs fall for the BG storyline and end up building them a house.

Like many others I do enjoy reading about his reaction.

How many of us wish we had the guts to do something similar when we know we are being exploited.

For my own case, we built our house about 17 years ago in Chumpahe. I'm an irish builder so I'll only need to hit the walls with a hammer and the whole thing will collapse. :o

Good for him

I was in a similar position over a small business. My ex threatend me with her uncle and his gun if i didn't leave. I stood my ground and got solicitors involved. Everything was in my name anyway.

Theres not many British Bulldogs left.

Edited by TommyGun

quote]

Sorry I'm wrong on that the man concerned sold the roof for 30,000 Baht. The wife tells me the mother in law sold it when she found out what the son in laws intentions were. Having looked at the mother in laws house, it's hard to destinguish which is the rubble and her house, they're on the same piece of land. Nice of him to leave the wall around the property though.

while I think it unfortunate that so may Farangs fall for the BG storyline and end up building them a house.

Like many others I do enjoy reading about his reaction.

How many of us wish we had the guts to do something similar when we know we are being exploited.

For my own case, we built our house about 17 years ago in Chumpahe. I'm an irish builder so I'll only need to hit the walls with a hammer and the whole thing will collapse. :D

Hey Joe you sure a feather won't do it? :o