Kudos For Se-ed Recommendation

Spee

Just got back from LoS and wanted to say thanks to whomever recommended me to Se-Ed Book Center.

I visited the one on the 3rd floor of Siam Center and found a great variety of English-Thai books. Since my fiance's daughter is enrolled in english classes, I was eager to find some childrens' books in both English and Thai.

The store had many, including some done by Disney and others based on cartoon books like Scooby Doo. The books were just right for kids in the 5-10 year old range, with big pictures and english and thai words side by side on the same page.

Also found many other books geared for us bigger kids as well, including most of the books done by Benjawan Poomsan Becker. These are all very good, I picked up the dictionary and also the Thai for Beginners, which is the first one I've seen that actually concentrates on proper writing of thai letters as well as how they are used in making words.

Just got back from LoS and wanted to say thanks to whomever recommended me to Se-Ed Book Center.

I visited the one on the 3rd floor of Siam Center and found a great variety of English-Thai books. Since my fiance's daughter is enrolled in english classes, I was eager to find some childrens' books in both English and Thai.

The store had many, including some done by Disney and others based on cartoon books like Scooby Doo. The books were just right for kids in the 5-10 year old range, with big pictures and english and thai words side by side on the same page.

Also found many other books geared for us bigger kids as well, including most of the books done by Benjawan Poomsan Becker. These are all very good, I picked up the dictionary and also the Thai for Beginners, which is the first one I've seen that actually concentrates on proper writing of thai letters as well as how they are used in making words.

And thanks to you, Spee, for recommending the dictionary by Benjawan Poomsan Becker in another thread! It is excellent for learning the alphabet. :o