Tourists Killed Near Death Bridge

stumonster

I'm so happy that Thaksin isnt just letting this blow over! He is obviously serious about catching his guy. I'm very relieved after not seeing anything in the papers for 2 days. :o

Thaksin is not serious about catching 'this guy'

The only thing he is interested in is winning the next election and couldn't give a <deleted> about the victims or their families.

AND on catching the perpetrator "don't hold your breath"

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it help to publish the picture of this policeman in public so that he can easily be identified and brought to justice?

It will help all other farangs looking for him if they supply the photo and maybe we can help the authorities to locate and bring this goof to them since he is armed and dangerous and a bounty is on his head does this mean we can help the authorities to look for this guy and deal with him before he gets shot and delivered "DEAD OR ALIVE"?

One thing that I like to give credit to the British is that at least they are pursuing this matter and it seems that the govrnment means business on this couples incident. I wish other countries will look after their citizens overseas like this.

My deepest sympathies to the family of this couple.

Go get him guys!!!!!!!

The policeman that committed the murder is a well known member of the mafia in Thailand. I believe that he had a reputation for being a “Godfather” in the province. He is probably in Burma or Laos and the chances of him being caught are slim.

Speculation and rumour initiation? - or do you have a reliable source for this accusation? If so, please state what or who it is.

However so sad and bad,

I don`t doubt this for a second. :o

1) that the current campaign by police is nothing more than a front to satisfy all parties concerned that 'something is being done' about the whole situation (hopefully for the families involved, I'm wrong about this)

2) that the tourism industry doesn't have the clout that many people believe it to have; that the correlation between between top government + police officials concern in this matter and it's impact on the tourism revenues is not as great as it's been made out to be; (hopefully for the families involved, I'm wrong about this)

[email protected]

this is the email of the Daily Telegraph

I just sent them a letter with photos in black and white from my printer

If anyone has a list of email addresses for British newspapers, please list them.

I also wrote the Queen.  Everyone, please try whatever you can come up with.

The Thai Hotel Association or anything

All of the addresses are available on the site.

Please spend a few minutes to help this family.

Thank you

"I also wrote the queen"

Mwhahahaha!

So funny!

:o:D:D

I think the important lesson to be taken from this is that it is prudent to keep a low profile in LOS.You can still achive your goals, just in a more stealth like manner.As a certain army unit says..be the man in grey.

Quite right too, being drunk at 3am, picking arguments, hitting people (be it your girlfriend or the local police chief!) are hardly the way to conduct yourself in a foreign land.

These were not really the type of holiday tourists that Thailand wants.

I wonder how many Thais felt it was no great loss?

I spent a month travelling around Thailand and had no trouble at all, maybe because I was courteous and polite to my hosts?

Be respectful or suffer the consequences I say.

LOS

Talking about this tragic news, I have seen the picture of the farang girl. I was shocked and disbelieved. "Thairat", Thai newspaper, show the picture of her dead body up-close! That's something I really hate about Thai newspaper. They don't respect the dead and don't give a bit of a person's dignity. They just want to sell their newspaper.

Let's keep an eye on this story on how the event unfold. Don't blink!

...and meanwhile, the killings just keep on happening... :o

News

Daily Record

THAILAND MURDERS Sep 20 2004

TWO foreigners have been found executed in Thailand.

The bodies of a man and a woman were discovered in Khao Yai national park.

They had been dead for up to three weeks.

Police could not identify the victims who were found face down on a jungle track.

The man had a bullet wound in the back of his head. The woman had been shot in the back.

Dear Mr. Liquid:

"I also wrote the queen"

Mwhahahaha!

So funny!

Their parents don't think it is funny to write to anyone and everyone possible.

You have the time to mock, but what about the time to write or call anyone

you think of might be able to exert some form of pressure on Thaksin.

QUOTE (eljeque @ Thu 2004-09-16, 01:53:18)

[email protected]

If anyone has a list of email addresses for British newspapers, please list them.

I also wrote the Queen. Everyone, please try whatever you can come up with.

The Thai Hotel Association or anything....

Thank you

"I also wrote the queen"

Mwhahahaha!

So funny!

Dear Mr. Liquid:

"I also wrote the queen"

Mwhahahaha!

So funny!

Their parents don't think it is funny to write to anyone and everyone possible.

You have the time to mock, but what about the time to write or call anyone

you think of might be able to exert some form of pressure on Thaksin.

QUOTE (eljeque @ Thu 2004-09-16, 01:53:18)

[email protected]

I also wrote the Queen.  Everyone, please try whatever you can come up with.

The Thai Hotel Association or anything....

Thank you 

"I also wrote the queen"

Mwhahahaha!

So funny!

I believe they were referring to incorrect use of grammar, it should be "I have also written to the queen' - in the Queen’s English of course, not some colonial version :o

I think the important lesson to be taken from this is that it is prudent to keep a low profile in LOS.You can still achive your goals, just in a more stealth like manner.As a certain army unit says..be the man in grey.

Quite right too, being drunk at 3am, picking arguments, hitting people (be it your girlfriend or the local police chief!) are hardly the way to conduct yourself in a foreign land.

These were not really the type of holiday tourists that Thailand wants.

I wonder how many Thais felt it was no great loss?

I spent a month travelling around Thailand and had no trouble at all, maybe because I was courteous and polite to my hosts?

Be respectful or suffer the consequences I say.

LOS

Since all the newspaper reports say that the witnesses are too scared to talk, and they also give conflicting accounts, how come you seem to know the facts? Maybe you should make your report to the police or to the British Embassy since you know so much.

Reading earlier that Karen Border Patrol near to the Burmese border are holding a suspect that has similarities in looks,The Thai police are investigating to see if it is the suspected killer,

I hope it is,Wonder was his excuse is/was?

We'll just have to wait and see,

brb just going to read somemore on the article. :o

Update Thai script arrgggghhhh.

20 Police office from Kancahanaburi province are on there way to the Karen army border patrol,

They said they have been following this guy for awhile now,As he looks similar to the killer,and thought he was to use the Bor Yippon/Sangkrat Buri Kachanaburi provence crossing,As this is where a lot of Thais and Burmese criminals run across the border after commiting crimes in Los,As the Thai Police cannot touch them if they cross into Burma.

They arrested this guy on the 28 th Sept,