Any Thaivisa Gathering In Chiangmai ?

Candyflip

It's been said before but I'll say it again at the risk of being accused of being commercial, The Bear's Den British Pub/Bar & Restaurant would be pleased to host regular meetings for Forum Members. It's an ideal centralish location next to the Rimping Condo, car parking, loads of space, great beer terrace or awesome inside bar with pool, dart and big screen TV for the sports. A discount could be arranged for Thai Forum Members - call Dave 01 288 4037.

And why not promote the venue if it is in context with the topic! A meeting place is wanted, suggestions are offered, no harm in that. Yes, I have a financial interest but as a pub we take a lot onf interest in the Chiang Mai community hosting International Ladies Luncheons, a Slimming Club, Birthday Parties, Kid's Cricket Functions (CMSCA), Charity events etc.

I hope you can work something out - sadly the bear will be off on assignment in India so I can't join you - have fun, and as TBD slogan goes "Where Good Friends Meet" (or have yet to meet?).

Drop by CT and have fun playing pool with the girls!

No problem with the commercial aspect of it, at the end of the day most of us make a living someway somehow and if we could never discuss that then this would be a duller place.

Let me first state that I can't make it this Saturday as I will be in Bangkok, but don't let that stop you of course. I can say I thought the TV meetings at Mango Tree were VERY enjoyable, and p1p is a great host and we got a good discount and even better food & company.

That said there's no reason to ONLY have meetings at Mango tree, again it's a bit silly for me to butt in as I'm not going to be there anyway this time, but I've been at The Bear before and it's definitely a very suitable place.

So for sure we could alternate between venues.

Just my 2 salueng's worth.

Cheers,

Chanchao