Adam's 21st

beachcroft

COME ONE, COME ALL!!

Adam is coming of age on the 31st, but we're celebrating on Saturday 2nd February. Sorry, we can't cater, but Palm's Tavern (Sean's restaurant) will have an ENORMOUS cake for the occasion. You are hearby encouraged to come and shake y'r booty all over the place, in style, to wish Adam for his day. SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ONE, COME ALL!!

Adam is coming of age on the 31st, but we're celebrating on Saturday 2nd February. Sorry, we can't cater, but Palm's Tavern (Sean's restaurant) will have an ENORMOUS cake for the occasion. You are hearby encouraged to come and shake y'r booty all over the place, in style, to wish Adam for his day. SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Adam! (You'll be the same age as me!)

:o

COME ONE, COME ALL!!

no food? Thats weak beachcroft! There is going to be a party at a restaurant and NO food? Will give it a miss.... poor show

OK, you lot:

1. Snowflake, we gave Palm the choice of making a tofu-coconut cream chocolate cake or one of her famous brownie cakes. I'll leave it to you to work out which one it will be!

2. Tatler, you pillock, I know you'll be there with bells on!

3. Chris78, we look forward to seeing you & your beautiful lady (who shall remain anonymous due to forum reasons) there.

4. Thanks for the good wishes, and it's both of Adam's old folks organising the bash. You may laugh twice as hard now, Susan 25. Why don't you join us for an even bigger laugh?

A sad day, they boy has grown up! Will he get out and get a job soon?

Susan25, join in, you will see why mum organize the party... There is a reason..

Tatler, YOU CAN STILL BUY FOOD AT THE RESTURANT (IF IT IS NOT A MONDAY OR PALM IS BUSY).

Chris, lets hope there are enough burgers for both of us...

Adam, How old are you? Time to move out and get a life????/

someones mom is organizing their son's 21st birthday party? i really can't stop laughing!!! :o

Come to think of it, it's been a long time since someone has organized a party for me... If either of my parents would do me the huge favor of organizing... I would be grateful! (I'm sure they would do a better job of making sure there is booze and food to last for the whole week!)

someones mom is organizing their son's 21st birthday party? i really can't stop laughing!!! :o

Come to think of it, it's been a long time since someone has organized a party for me... If either of my parents would do me the huge favor of organizing... I would be grateful! (I'm sure they would do a better job of making sure there is booze and food to last for the whole week!)

Daylene, how much is a return flight to your home city?? a one week party with free booze and food :D:D i'll be there. Deep pockets short arms...

Daylene, how much is a return flight to your home city?? a one week party with free booze and food :D:D i'll be there. Deep pockets short arms...

Very cheap flights from CebuPacific Air... Wanna tag along? We're leaving on the 26th of March...

SEAN sell beer on the evening, dont let Ting get all the money...

Heyy..what's wrong with Ting? :D I know he's a little strange but I find him amusing nonetheless... :o

I would also like to add that he has the dirtiest bathroom in all of Southern Thailand...

Who? Sean or Ting?

I vote for Seans bathroom (It did get cleaned once though)

Chris, why did you go to Ting's bathroom? Anything you want to share with us? :o

Snowflake...very predictable response...it so happened that Sean's place was closed and I needed to urinate..this is why people generally need to use a bathroom is it not?

Sean's bathroom is sparkling clean in comparison to Ting's.

Edited by Chris78

Who the F$%k is Adam???

do i know him..does he know me..does he know its his birthday and everyone from TV is invited with his mum footing the bill??

Is snowflake hot??? Is tatler posh? and why is Adams mum the only one posting where is the other halfs posts!!!!

Ill keep me eye on this one

OK, guys, here's the bad news.........due to "circumstances unforseen" Adam's party can't be at Sean's restaurant, so the suggestion is that we get together at our place - bring your own grub and grog. What opinions? Nakhon Nutters only need apply, with certain notable exceptions.

I may be accused of being cheap, but supporting three others (including two sons with ENORMOUS appetites) on a teacher's salary isn't easy.

Incidently, Bkkperson, this is Adam's father posting. Just thought you might like to know..........

All the best to you all and looking forward to your responses.

By the way, on a sideline, Ting's loo has to have the most incredible evolutionary processes happening in it..... had to use it once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just so sad, party in the dungeon? the lair will open up? will the evolution at Tings bathroom stop or evolve more to create new brand of drugs called anti-everything that will cure HIV and Hiccups, (Ting might be a famous scientist in hiding from the junta to work on a special project that will save the human race (at least the Thais).

Questions Questions, don't bother me with details just answer my questions...

OK, guys, here's the bad news.........due to "circumstances unforseen" Adam's party can't be at Sean's restaurant, so the suggestion is that we get together at our place - bring your own grub and grog. What opinions? Nakhon Nutters only need apply, with certain notable exceptions.

I may be accused of being cheap, but supporting three others (including two sons with ENORMOUS appetites) on a teacher's salary isn't easy.

Incidently, Bkkperson, this is Adam's father posting. Just thought you might like to know..........

All the best to you all and looking forward to your responses.

By the way, on a sideline, Ting's loo has to have the most incredible evolutionary processes happening in it..... had to use it once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be accused of being cheap, but supporting three others (including two sons with ENORMOUS appetites) on a teacher's salary isn't easy. :D:D

My heart bleeds for you........ change the tune please :o