Where's A Good Cheap Furniture Store

jackr

I'm after the basics; ie - bed, wardrobe, computer desk (wrap-aroundish), tv stand, etc.

Popped into Home Pro, good stuff but a bit pricey. Sort of mid-range at a good price and good looking kit would be good.

That's just what I got at the humoungus factory outlet store south of Lamphun. If you buy that much, they deliver in Chiang Mai and set it up for you.

120 cm-wide wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors and light, 3.5' bed and mattress, computer desk, and nightstand - about 10,000. My boss negotiated a special discount for me, and then when they wouldn't do it for everybody else she brought in, she went all over south Lamphun (and she lives in CMai). Said nobody had the mix of quality and price. And selection.

PM me for details, if you like.

There are plenty of choices.

The road leading from the moat east to Warawot Market. The one with the bright burger shop on the corner has loads of 'cheap' stuff.

With furniture you do get what you pay for and knock down after a year or so can be classed as fall down.

Home Pro has an awful lot of helpful Staff and a huge electricity bill to pay each month!

Any shop will deliver and install for you.

Couple of large places on the Hang Dong rd south of Lotus. One on the left and one on the right.

Enough?