Soi Dogs

DJ Pat

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right on there, Britmav, I really can dig that Soi Dogs need shovels too. Nice diggable pics there Bambina and fried ricey. If you toss a soi pooch a bone once in a while, he will turn from this (see pic) to that nice happy pup in my post above. what a nice change.

post-17985-1133050259_thumb.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going to the same hotel in Samui for four years in a row for holiday and i see the same beach dog each time, and it sleeps on my balcony. I swear she recognises me each time... Or is that just me being sentimental? I have a picture of her somewhere, will post at later date. She also has a collar and seems well fed etc. I love the way they dig themselves holes on the beach to get to the cooler sand. Not stupid....

Here is Bobo, not really a Soi Dog but kinda more the country variety. He is a great dog. 2 weeks ago a bunch of rabbits escaped their pen and Bobo ate 5 of them. Blood and bunny guts everywhere :D

The very next day Bobo got hit by a car.  :D

Girlfriends parents insist that it was karma.

Bobo suffered a broken leg but is getting really quick now on his three good legs. Seems like he will make a full recovery, more than can be said for the Bunny Rabbits.  :D

gallery_21201_287_12421.jpg

I was in Hua Hin about a year ago and the manager of the apartments which I was stayin @ had a BIG Alsatian. One of the front desk girls had brought a new puppy down to work ( one of those whats only a few inches long, and looks more like a mouse ). The second it was left outa her sight the Alsatian picked it up and had a chew on it, needless to say it ended up as sausage meat :o