Afl Followers Buriram

bogeye

HI are ther many afl follwers in buriram iam a mad carlton supporter having been lucky enough to have a son play for the blues for 9 yrs coming soon to buriram to live and stir up other club supporters hope to hear from some of you

Go those cat !!!!!

In 2006 when I was still living in Ubon I orgainised a AFL grand final party at an americans restaurant. The place was packed but only about half a dozen aussies. All the americans kept on coming up and saying they were amazed at the game. Wait till they see a game of NRL.

All the best

Sezzo

The only grand final I have been to was the 1980 when Richmond beat Collywobbles. Mate, after 44 years I couldnt care less if last years grand final was not close. Geelong needed a premiership. If this years final is close thats ok.

Im back in Oz for the next year or so but when back living in ubon I will following it on my sat tv set up. We may have to organise some more functions like the 06 grand final again.

sorry to hear your son could only get a game at carlton, now if it had been the crows that would have been summat :o

the Issarn region is populated predominantly by soccer fans so I wouldnt hold my breath, you maybe better setting a satellite up

Carn the Crows

sorry to hear your son could only get a game at carlton, now if it had been the crows that would have been summat :o

the Issarn region is populated predominantly by soccer fans so I wouldnt hold my breath, you maybe better setting a satellite up

Carn the Crows

I'm originally a sandgroper but haven't lived in Oz for a long time so really out of touch on Aussie rules. I guess i would be a Dockers fan.

Last time i was in Perth they were all screaming for that team.

I live near Buri ram so count me in for an afternoon of cold beers and a game.

HI BICKO i saw some where about the tv programs that you get could you please pm and tel me all about it what channels that you get footy etc and where you purchased it i want to put something good that will cover footy aussie news etc not long now the footy will be on cant wait i knw soccer is the no 1 in thailand but there must be a lot of aussies around buriram that enjoy our footy

HI BICKO i saw some where about the tv programs that you get could you please pm and tel me all about it what channels that you get footy etc and where you purchased it i want to put something good that will cover footy aussie news etc not long now the footy will be on cant wait i knw soccer is the no 1 in thailand but there must be a lot of aussies around buriram that enjoy our footy
Yep no problems but just bear with me for a day or two as i am busy preparing for wifes first citizenship interview at the Embassy.

At one stage i went through all 200odd channels and selected those that were ok and typed up a list. i will see if I can find it and post it ASAP.

Cheers mate