Another Scot In Nakhon!

Tatler

Congrats to you and your wife! Thats a good sized boy!

But I do have one question..... your wife gave birth this morning at 10:30 and you are posting on ThaiVisa at 2:30pm??? She is so gonna kill you :D

Have fun tonight and try to get some sleep because it will be in short supply very soon :o

Congrats to you and your wife! Thats a good sized boy!

But I do have one question..... your wife gave birth this morning at 10:30 and you are posting on ThaiVisa at 2:30pm??? She is so gonna kill you :D

Have fun tonight and try to get some sleep because it will be in short supply very soon :o

SBK, we have another son who is nearly 2 years old, so guess who i get to look after?? thanks for you kind words :D:D

Beers are on me at rock 99 at 7pm.

cheers

Ian

:D How come I spent B600 then? Beers is a plural word ain't it?! :D

Showing the Scot in ya! :D

:o

Beers are on me !! yes, that is PLURAL!! If i remember there were 15 people there, and 15 bottles of beer will be PLURAL !!

Yes, i should have bought you the normal 12 bottles BUT the hospital bills are adding up at the moment.

Beers are on me at rock 99 at 7pm.

cheers

Ian

:D How come I spent B600 then? Beers is a plural word ain't it?! :D

Showing the Scot in ya! :D

:o

Beers are on me !! yes, that is PLURAL!! If i remember there were 15 people there, and 15 bottles of beer will be PLURAL !!

Yes, i should have bought you the normal 12 bottles BUT the hospital bills are adding up at the moment.

Only messing with ya Tatler!

:D

Fraser was born at 10.30am this morning weighing 8.9 pounds!! Mother is doing fine. Beers are on me at rock 99 at 7pm.

cheers

Ian

We're very excited to see Fraser. PM or SMS me the room number of the hospital please Tatler. I reckon it's still the same hospital as the last one. ;0)