Just A Heads Up

meme

A lot of trying to figure out what is happening at any given moment here falls in the category of exercising good common sense and making the best educated decision you can with whatever information you've gathered and trust.

Otherwise, an "answer" here can often be measured in nanoseconds when it comes to its temporal value. :o

Bottom line: "Answers" can rise up and bite you in the butt if you proceed as if they are encased in concrete around these here parts, partner.

^ Yes. The point I was trying to make is that while we've heard a lot about the Teachers' Council of Thailand and their new rules, we don't know exactly HOW they will implement those new rules, nor do we know how they will be interpreting those new rules 3 months or 6 months from now!

So, we have lots of information, but I don't think anyone has any definative answers AND, even when we do have some answers, the answer in Udon Thani may be different from the answer in Surat Thani. :o

So, just relax and remember: TIT. :D

^ Yes. The point I was trying to make is that while we've heard a lot about the Teachers' Council of Thailand and their new rules, we don't know exactly HOW they will implement those new rules, nor do we know how they will be interpreting those new rules 3 months or 6 months from now!

So, we have lots of information, but I don't think anyone has any definative answers AND, even when we do have some answers, the answer in Udon Thani may be different from the answer in Surat Thani. :o

So, just relax and remember: TIT. :D

Thanks for replying, otherstuff1957. Now I understand better what you meant.

Petch01