Thai visa

I'm Iraqi national, and I used to get a visa every time I intend to visit Thailand by the Thai Embassy in the country that I'm residing in. the last time I have been to Thailand was in last March 2003. After that and just two weeks ago, I wanted to get the visa again from the Embassy, I was told that I can't get it due to a recent instruction from BBK and the reason is that there is no government in my country!! at the time that I was permitted to be in during the last military operations!

I have a well known record in the Thai Embassy as I was very active in visiting Thailand for the last three years...also I 'm always providing the Embassy with all of the nacassary documents in order to process the visa.....so Is there any logic solution for  my case as I don't know when the government in my country will be shaped!!

And I think that the behaivour of the peoples is not necessary related to whether they are having a good government in their home country or not? don't you think so?

Thus, My girlfriend /future wife is a Thai national and yet the Embassy to try to solve my problem.  :o