Suggesting A New Forum

sbk

:o Don't think I want to know too much about that one! George!!!

Anyway, check out the Isaan forum, now we have another thread on fruits and veg--just if the mods weren't sure of the popularity.

• 5 months later...

I think they gone with it by setting up the Thai Food forum, but as you said in a previous post here ramdom something covering:

Food, farming, gardening, pets and animals

might've been better? Ther's been threads on Ridgeback dogs and another dog topic recently, plus a topic on ponds that went into Real estate which didn't seem to be the right home for it.

Perhaps something more along the lines of "Homely" subjects in a forum would be better, could include decor subjects as well as farming, pets, animals (pests etc.) and food?

I think the forum just on Thai Food will otherwise wear pretty thin soon, based on a couple of topics I have seen on Thai Food which didn't do too well after a couple of recipies were dished out (excuse the pun). :o

It could be a bit more broad ranging to make it a busier subforum is what I'm thinking and what you was hoping for Ramdom?

Nothing to add really but you would think, one of the mod's/admins would of had the decency to reply

C'mon Admin, he's been waiting for a reply for almost 6 months now, what's going on?

He's offered a great idea, everybody backs him up on it, how long can it take to decide and set up a new forum? He even offfered to moderate it.

Probably get a quicker response from one fo your cows RC.

If we did a poll would the results count? Some members live in the country and might enjoying sharing their gardening/farming tips and info. What do you think? Should I do a poll or just suggest it to the admins here? 

Admins??

Firstly sbk it is a great idea. Will you mod it ? Just go for it, and the very best of luck. Meanwhile, look at www.encyclopaedia.com/html/m1/macadami.asp There's info there on those magnificent nuts.

I'd go with SBK's "Country Life" Something for those who dont life in the major falang areas "Farming, Gardening, Animals ect"

It would be nice if a mod could reply to this thread even if its to say we have enough forums.

Cheers RC

If we had to get rid if one to make room for another, most of the OFCS agree which one could go.

I agree. I said she can do it and she should mod it. Dump the BS forum to enable it to happen :o

I'd go with SBK's "Country Life" Something for those who dont life in the major falang areas "Farming, Gardening, Animals ect"

It would be nice if a mod could reply to this thread even if its to say we have enough forums.

Cheers RC

If we had to get rid if one to make room for another, most of the OFCS agree which one could go.

I agree. I said she can do it and she should mod it. Dump the BS forum to enable it to happen :o

My faith has been restored :D Thanks for the reply.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...