BANGKOK 16 February 2019 20:01
Sign in to follow this  
rocky123

Paddys Palms

Anyone stayed at Paddys Palms in White sands. I am going to Kho Chang this week and have not booked up a hotel, wondered if this place was nice.

Thanks

Wilko is right this isnt the best place to stay for the money this time of year you will get plenty of choice in all price brackets.

Plaloma Cliff is by the sea I thinkbut a fewminutes walk to the sand beach. TopResort isOk - stayed there a couple of years ago for a night.

Edited by onlooker

Plaloma is handy for the nearby bars but is 5-10 minutes walk from a sandy beach. Paddys Palms is only 200 metres away but more of an apartment block than a 'resort' - but better value for money than most beachfront hotels,ifyou are happy with a 10 min walk to the sea

Your best bet is to book ANYWHERE for your first night....then you won't have to run around looking for somewhere whixch can be particularly expensive and awkward on KC...then the next day or whenever, have a look round. You don't say if you want "lively and noisy" or what....

Paddys Palms is an Irish pub with rooms available behind and a minutes stroll to the beach, owned by a Brit who also runs 15 palms which is on the beach at White Sands. Have never stayed at Paddys although I have stayed at 15 Palms about 1 year ago. Good clean rooms, a decent bar for relaxing right on the beach and decent food, they do a nice full English fry !

A.Partridge