Bangkok Football, Beer, Cider And Whisky Night 5

mrtoad

I'll have to pm you mrtoad and find out the story of the bird at the soi 8 bar. I relly liked that bar and it would be a shame not to go there again.

Forward to me please, i'm a nosey git :D

Not very customer freindly when it came to giving out the tables. Never mind, they missed out on takings, we didn't miss out on beer

Their loss. It's not as if there is a shortage of alternatives. Just make sure it sells John Smiths draft :o

And beer chang on tap :D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have to pm you mrtoad and find out the story of the bird at the soi 8 bar. I relly liked that bar and it would be a shame not to go there again.

Forward to me please, i'm a nosey git :D

Not very customer freindly when it came to giving out the tables. Never mind, they missed out on takings, we didn't miss out on beer

Their loss. It's not as if there is a shortage of alternatives. Just make sure it sells John Smiths draft :o

And beer chang on tap :D

Yeah, they missed out on a 10k bill, but hey ho, not my problem. Plenty of other places to drink.

Edited by mrtoad

Doesn't look a thing like Michael Ryan, though the personality may be the same.

The avatar lloks more like John Denver to me, nice centre parting.

That's not you, that's a joke right?

I bet you have a mullet right ? usuallu the guys with mullets are the first to poak fun at other peoples hair but at least I still have mine.

The greatest team of the greatest game on the face of the planet ? car'n the pies.

:D

Looks like we may have to miss out this weekend with all the bar closures. Macanello has just done a reccy this afternoon, and the news isn't good. :o

So, I suppose will have to go out next weekend instead.

My local is open as usual. Sometimes life in the UK ain't so bad after all. :D

-5 :o ...no thanks mate....where there's a will there's a way :D

Is this "dry period" only restricted to Bangkok, Pattaya, Phucket ? In other words, workers not at their provience?

Edited by chavy

Think we could be Okay, so at the moment we are still on. Waiting for Fletch to confirm the arrangements. :D

I've heard that there wont be much chance of beer being served this weekend and next weekend :D:D

Confirmed we are on for tomorrow night. Table booked, by Fletch :D and there will be beer. Soi 8 @ 7.30.

I hope that Bigtoe has stocked up on his Cigars. :o

My local is open as usual. Sometimes life in the UK ain't so bad after all. :D

-5 :D ...no thanks mate....where there's a will there's a way :D

Is this "dry period" only restricted to Bangkok, Pattaya, Phucket ? In other words, workers not at their provience?

Chavy, nice new avitar. :o

Hi ALL back on line after major problems,

Mr T what is all this nonense re BEARS. Do you mean Teddy Bears re Mighty Rangers ????? :o

Was in Soi8 when fletch was arranging table for tonight - BUT they stopped serving beer at 9.00pm as BIB coming round !! They said "should be alright for tonight"

I have found another bar though that is open and quite nice so if we have too we can go there if all agree.

Other half has also agreed that we can come to our Condo ( numbers permitting) ( she is OUT)

PLENTY CIGARS IN STOCK so NO long walks tonight :D

See you all at 7.30.

BT

Hi ALL back on line after major problems,

Mr T what is all this nonense re BEARS. Do you mean Teddy Bears re Mighty Rangers ????? :D

Was in Soi8 when fletch was arranging table for tonight - BUT they stopped serving beer at 9.00pm as BIB coming round !! They said "should be alright for tonight"

I have found another bar though that is open and quite nice so if we have too we can go there if all agree.

Other half has also agreed that we can come to our Condo ( numbers permitting) ( she is OUT)

PLENTY CIGARS IN STOCK so NO long walks tonight :D

See you all at 7.30.

BT

:o

Now on my way, so will see you later. The Refeence to bears is regarding do brown bears shit in the woods? The answear is of course, Yes.

Maybe, I'l have to explain it to you Jocks later. :D

Sod it, anyone up for next week? Don't really mind Sunday or Saturday.

Maybe Sunday, as Fletch can watch his team for a change. :o

Saturday, 01 March 2008Arsenal v Aston Villa, 15:00Birmingham v Tottenham, 15:00Derby v Sunderland, 15:00Fulham v Man Utd, 15:00Man City v Wigan, 17:15Middlesbrough v Reading, 15:00Newcastle v Blackburn, 15:00West Ham v Chelsea, 15:00Sunday, 02 March 2008Bolton v Liverpool, 13:30Everton v Portsmouth, 16:00

Sod it, anyone up for next week? Don't really mind Sunday or Saturday.

Maybe Sunday, as Fletch can watch his team for a change. :o

Saturday, 01 March 2008Arsenal v Aston Villa, 15:00Birmingham v Tottenham, 15:00Derby v Sunderland, 15:00Fulham v Man Utd, 15:00Man City v Wigan, 17:15Middlesbrough v Reading, 15:00Newcastle v Blackburn, 15:00West Ham v Chelsea, 15:00Sunday, 02 March 2008Bolton v Liverpool, 13:30Everton v Portsmouth, 16:00

Defo , 100 % scousemouse would be up for sunday :D ( 3 weeks holiday starts the friday before :D ).

Hey guys

im fed up with Vietnam and thus am heading for a week-end in Bangers have you room for one more this week-end?

Cheers

Always room for anyone who wants to pop along. I t looks like we are heading out on Sunday the 2nd, but let us know when you are in town, as a few of us are normally easily tempted to go out on both Saturday and Sunday.

Hey guys

im fed up with Vietnam and thus am heading for a week-end in Bangers have you room for one more this week-end?

Cheers

Always room for anyone who wants to pop along. I t looks like we are heading out on Sunday the 2nd, but let us know when you are in town, as a few of us are normally easily tempted to go out on both Saturday and Sunday.

\\

Yes I am in for BOTH Sat & Sunday no problem ( will be needing Cigars by then ) :o

BT

Hey guys

Cheers

Bunch of bl00dy alchies :o

told ya that mrtoadie is a permanent fixture :o

but keep it going lads...Ill be back before you even had time to forget me :D

will be new season by then though.......wonder if Ill get a new jersey

maybe make the ManU boys buy me one as a coming home gift HAHAHA

told ya that mrtoadie is a permanent fixture :o

but keep it going lads...Ill be back before you even had time to forget me :D

will be new season by then though.......wonder if Ill get a new jersey

maybe make the ManU boys buy me one as a coming home gift HAHAHA

With Champions on Man Utd shirt of course. :D:D

BT

Hey guys

Cheers

\\

Yes I am in for BOTH Sat & Sunday no problem ( will be needing Cigars by then ) :o

BT

As predictable as the Brown bear shitting in the woods. :D

Hey guys

Cheers

This is election day right??

I'm not chancing my arm after this last weekends troll around Pattaya trying to find a bar open :o

Hey guys

Cheers

This is election day right??

I'm not chancing my arm after this last weekends troll around Pattaya trying to find a bar open :D

Well, I'm pretty certain that Soi 8 will be open for business, and will be for certain on the Sunday evening, which is going to be my big night, as I am on holiday for a week. :D

Anyway confirmed so far for Sunday 2nd March;

mrtoad (Of course)

macanello (Haven't told him yet)

Hamlet (Sorry Big Toe) :o

Fletchsmile (Yes, he still lives!!!!)

scousemouse (So he says :D:D )