• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chavy, whats with the new Avitar?

Is that Big Chief Avoidingbill? :o

Big Chief Talking Bull? :D

:D

Better watch out, he'll be coming out of his Wigwam in Kabinburi looking to scalp someone. :D

Watch out !! I have a big chopper.....or I'd like to think I have :D

s a few of us are normally easily tempted to go out on both Saturday and Sunday.

Yes I am in for BOTH Sat & Sunday no problem ( will be needing Cigars by then ) :o

BT

As predictable as the Brown bear shitting in the woods. :D

Or Man Utd winning again is more appropriate... :D

BT

Hey guys

im fed up with Vietnam and thus am heading for a week-end in Bangers have you room for one more this week-end?

Cheers

Always room for anyone who wants to pop along. I t looks like we are heading out on Sunday the 2nd, but let us know when you are in town, as a few of us are normally easily tempted to go out on both Saturday and Sunday.

This is election day right??

I'm not chancing my arm after this last weekends troll around Pattaya trying to find a bar open :D

Well, I'm pretty certain that Soi 8 will be open for business, and will be for certain on the Sunday evening, which is going to be my big night, as I am on holiday for a week. :D

Anyway confirmed so far for Sunday 2nd March;

mrtoad (Of course)

macanello (Haven't told him yet)

Hamlet (Sorry Big Toe) :o

Fletchsmile (Yes, he still lives!!!!)

scousemouse (So he says :D:D )

Pay-day , 3 weeks off work , Liverpool playing live , beer flowing .................. I'll be out mrtoad :D:D .

Hey guys

im fed up with Vietnam and thus am heading for a week-end in Bangers have you room for one more this week-end?

Cheers

Always room for anyone who wants to pop along. I t looks like we are heading out on Sunday the 2nd, but let us know when you are in town, as a few of us are normally easily tempted to go out on both Saturday and Sunday.

As an irishman i obviously would ,nt be averse to doing the same,hope to see you Saturday!

Hey guys

Cheers

As an irishman i obviously would ,nt be averse to doing the same,hope to see you Saturday!

Will see you at the weekend, there's a mixture of Celts, a Red Indian and a few English. :o

Will see you at the weekend, there's a mixture of Celts, a Red Indian and a few English. :D

Dropped into Soi 8 tonight - and yes they said 100% open Sat and Sun :D:D

Are we planning BOTH nights - or am I in Brown Bears in the wood territory....again :D:o

BT

Dropped into Soi 8 tonight - and yes they said 100% open Sat and Sun :D:D

Are we planning BOTH nights - or am I in Brown Bears in the wood territory....again :D:o

BT

I am 80% for Saturday, but 100% for Sunday. I have a staff night out on Friday, so will depend what state i return in, as to wether a I am out on the Saturday.

I shall not be present this Saturday or Sunday due to other beer commitments in Kanchanaburi :D However, I shall be able to make an appearance (complete with tail feathers) the following weekend.

:o:D

Are you auditioning for the village people?

I shall not be present this Saturday or Sunday due to other beer commitments in Kanchanaburi :D However, I shall be able to make an appearance (complete with tail feathers) the following weekend.

:D:D

:o:D:D

I have no smart response for you on this one MrToad :D

I shall not be present this Saturday or Sunday due to other beer commitments in Kanchanaburi :burp: However, I shall be able to make an appearance (complete with tail feathers) the following weekend.

:D:D

:o:D:D

I have no smart response for you on this one MrToad :D

:DB)

Tickled me pink, that one did :D

Did,nt know about these nightmare bar closers and have been frantically been trying to change my ticket to next week-end but the wanke_rs at AirAsia are enforcing the no change to ticket rule prior to 48 hours before departure,and thus i am defo on for [email protected] is this soi 8 100%going to be open??If so what time does it open :o:D:D

I've been told by the " ferrang in the know " that it will be a pain in the hoop trying to get served on saturday night but sunday night after 6:oo pm will be back to normal.

So its all set up for Liverpool v Bolton ........ bring it on Fletch :D

I thought the lads had already confirmed for Saturday with the Soi 8 bar ?? :o

I have booked a table for Sunday 7pm at Soi 8, no problems it will be serving and for those that like to smoke it's not a problem either. :o

I think it will probably be open on Saturday as well.

Bigtoe will be out on Saturday and Sunday from what he was saying last night.

I have booked a table for Sunday 7pm at Soi 8, no problems it will be serving and for those that like to smoke it's not a problem either. :o

What about the following weekend Toadie :D I'll be in town.

Sorry mate, I'm in Singapore next week :D , unless you fancy a trip down there?

I would do but is abit too short notice for work. I'll have to find other "entertainment" then :D .

I would do but is abit too short notice for work. I'll have to find other "entertainment" then :D .

Will you be coming down with this group then?

post-31474-1204179884_thumb.jpg

I have booked a table for Sunday 7pm at Soi 8, no problems it will be serving and for those that like to smoke it's not a problem either. :D

Will you be coming with this group then?

post-31474-1204179884_thumb.jpg

:o:D