Bangkok Football, Beer, Cider And Whisky Night 5

mrtoad

mrtoadie...

wheres your hospitality eh? totlan has come all the way from Vietnam....and you are disappearing for the saturday!?!?

bigtoe I hope you will do a good fill in of the job, and maybe one day take over that role of the slack toadie :D

have fun boys....and girl? legag?

Ill have my big night...no football though...this friday. the pain of being in Aus...the football matches are either at midnight or 1am or 7am :o

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SO....Who is heading out on Saturday night??Im up for it are you going Bigtoe,or anyone else??

I will probably be out for a couple early part of the evening, but saving myself for total carnage on the Sunday. :o

SO....Who is heading out on Saturday night??Im up for it are you going Bigtoe,or anyone else??

Big Toe will be there on Sat and Sunday for sure as Soi 8 confirmed again last night that it would be open okay. :o

See you there Tot at about 7.30 - :D

Are you out Fletch any others coming ? :D

BT

Big Toe will be there on Sat and Sunday for sure as Soi 8 confirmed again last night that it would be open okay. :o

BT

I will be there around 6.30 on Saturday for a few beers. :D I have the table booked for Sunday, but didn't for Saturday as was unsure how many out on Saturday. Looks like Sunday will be the big one.

P.S. Bigtoe, Fletch can post, he's banned :D

BT

I will be there around 6.30 on Saturday for a few beers. :D I have the table booked for Sunday, but didn't for Saturday as was unsure how many out on Saturday. Looks like Sunday will be the big one.

P.S. Bigtoe, Fletch can post, he's banned :D

See you at 6.30 then ps I assume above should read "cannot post" :DB)

Sorry to hear that Fletch :D

BT

:o

taking pictures .....bad memories from that one....for those who know my story

but haha....you have no idea how that 'taking the picture' description fits me :D

You're not the guy that was in Soi 8 taking pictures of smokers were you? :D

I missed that story...I think someone was gonna give full account to MrBoJ via PM?

you might have to add me to that list of 'those to be kept informed' :o

woohoo its Friday!! I luvvvvvv the Aussie culture of Friday afternoon drinks!! yayyyy

BT

Ok Bigtoe,i might be slightly late but should make it for 8 :D

BT

So the soi 8 bar is confirmed for Sunday night aswell I take it , Sweet :D .

Scousemouse and Ozziemouse will be there .

Have a good one tonight lads and remember to save some room for the beers tomorrow :D .

BT

So the soi 8 bar is confirmed for Sunday night aswell I take it , Sweet :D .

Scousemouse and Ozziemouse will be there .

Have a good one tonight lads and remember to save some room for the beers tomorrow :D .

Good morning guys, after a few ciders and a good win last night for Manchester UNited, Mrtoad is ready to go again. We will not talk too much about Torquays result.

Anyway, table is booked in front of the main screen this evening, Soi 8 from 7.30pm.

fletch

scousemouse

ozziemouse

bigtoe

maccanello

mrtoad

totlanh (If you have difficulty findding us just keep a look out for a Cigar smoking scotsman)

Any others kicking around, if you want to pop on down and have a beer and talk nonsense for the evening then you are welcome.

Cheers,

MrToad

Edited by mrtoad

Found the bar no probs however with maybe 100 westeners supping i had no mission of finding Bigtoe especially as i have no idea what he looks like,i should have perhaps ascertained this info prior to going eh :o !Anyhow,met up with another couple of brits and had a good night anyway!!

I fly out early tomorrow so i may come out tonight but just for an hour or at least thats the plan,i have a habit of saying these things but once the alcohol starts tickling my tonsils all plans become irrelvant :D .Anyhow,Mr Toad,are you the one smoking the cigars??

mrtoad doesnt smoke cigars. doesnt have time for them. hes too busy gulping down the ciders :o

:D Only Cider for Mr Toad :D

Thats very true, sorry Totlanh if you couldn't find us last night. We will be sat in front of the bigger screen tonight. It's a shame Chavy isn't out, as you'd be able to spot us a lot easier when he's in his Red Indian outfit.

We will have two tables joined up this evening, so should be easy enough to spot. Give me call on the phone if you have diff, as I did PM you with it.

Cheers,

Mrtoad

mrtoad doesnt smoke cigars. doesnt have time for them. hes too busy gulping down the ciders :o

Thats very true, sorry Totlanh if you couldn't find us last night. We will be sat in front of the bigger screen tonight. It's a shame Chavy isn't out, as you'd be able to spot us a lot easier when he's in his Red Indian outfit.

We will have two tables joined up this evening, so should be easy enough to spot. Give me call on the phone if you have diff, as I did PM you with it.

Cheers,

Mrtoad

You can't miss them Tot. A bigger bunch of missfits, you will have never encountered :D

Cheers,

Mrtoad

You can't miss them Tot. A bigger bunch of missfits, you will have never encountered :D

:D

But you're not out with us tonight MrBoj :D

Found the bar no probs however with maybe 100 westeners supping i had no mission of finding Bigtoe especially as i have no idea what he looks like,i should have perhaps ascertained this info prior to going eh :D !Anyhow,met up with another couple of brits and had a good night anyway!!

I fly out early tomorrow so i may come out tonight but just for an hour or at least thats the plan,i have a habit of saying these things but once the alcohol starts tickling my tonsils all plans become irrelvant :D .Anyhow,Mr Toad,are you the one smoking the cigars??

Why didn't you just ask the waitress where Khun Bigtoe was :o

Found the bar no probs however with maybe 100 westeners supping i had no mission of finding Bigtoe especially as i have no idea what he looks like,i should have perhaps ascertained this info prior to going eh :D !Anyhow,met up with another couple of brits and had a good night anyway!!

All he had to do was look for a cigar smoking jock, a swollen footed jock, a cider drinking cornishman and a red indian. Shouldn't be too difficult. :D

All he had to do was look for a cigar smoking jock, a swollen footed jock, a cider drinking cornishman and a red indian. Shouldn't be too difficult. :D

That way you know where to avoid. :D :D

That way you know where to avoid. :D:D

You right there Jockstar !!

So did you all meet up?? If not, I think the next time I'll send up some smoke signals with BigToe's cigars :D

That way you know where to avoid. :D:D

So did you all meet up?? If not, I think the next time I'll send up some smoke signals with BigToe's cigars B)

We certainly did met up last night. A good evening, and nice to catch up with a few of the lads, 7 for the game last night! We did miss the Big Chief and his band though. :D

That way you know where to avoid.

So did you all meet up?? If not, I think the next time I'll send up some smoke signals with BigToe's cigars

We certainly did met up last night. A good evening, and nice to catch up with a few of the lads, 7 for the game last night! We did miss the Big Chief and his band though.

A good night last night :D and thanx for the pint of cider fletch :D , the next one is on me :D .