Thaksin Outlines Grand 5-year Plan

george

Well teach, before we get into a semantics war... as I said, it's the sum of everyone's 'genetic + nurtured' lineage. No evidence of a study reaching over thousands of years to compare genetic lines that tend to leave nothing to its offspring in terms of finances, life lessons, AND whatever genetics make up predispositions to do so, to those that do? I wonder why. You may not want to call it natural selection, but I do.

Why do your arguments always turn into name calling, Steve? Since when did you turn in your fan club badge?

:D:o

Interesting point of view, when people point out to me the genetic reasons for Caucasians being so much more successful than other races, I always think the reasons are cultural and environmental more than genetic, but maybe I'm wrong and genetics play a larger part than I thought. But then again it would depend on what the bench marks for success are

But then again it would depend on what the bench marks for success are

I think an easy one would be the ability to adapt and prosper in any environment over the generations.

Of course, enviroments AND the cultures/races themselves change. Some time periods may be more conducive to the prosperity of some and not to others, without any particular part of the human race necessarily bearing the burden of blame (or at least IMO; that we are all part of nature anyway).

:o

Heng, surely you don't think I was referring to you? Don't recall mentioning anyone specific- but if the shoe fits... :D

I'm still a fan, but it's kinda like being a fan of Schwartzenegger to see just how much of an Austrian he really is....

"Steven"

P.S. Not getting into a semantics war, because I know what natural selection means. If you want to start redefining words, it's your solipsism, baby- not going to waste my time.

Heng, surely you don't think I was referring to you? Don't recall mentioning anyone specific- but if the shoe fits... :D

"Steven"

Look, it's cute shop set up you got here, Steve... but I don't have time to try on any more shoes today. Here's a 20 for your good salesmanship.

:D:D