American Arrested In Central Pattaya, Accused Of Illegally Selling Sexual Enhancement Drugs.

Pattaya_Fox

American arrested in Central Pattaya, accused of illegally selling sexual enhancement drugs.

In the early hours of Sunday Morning, Pattaya Police conducted an undercover operation in the Car Park of Foodland Supermarket on the Central Pattaya Road. The target was an American National who was known to be illegally selling sex enhancement drugs. Following the operation, Mr. Frank Joseph Janalik aged 69, who was born in the Czech Republic, was arrested and was found to be in possession of 550 Kamagra Jelly Sachets worth over 100,000 Baht. At the Police Station he confessed to purchasing the drugs in India with the intention of selling them to friends here in Pattaya. He was charged with selling controlled drugs without a license and will appear in court later this week.

Pattaya City News

Monday 25th February 2008.

post-15964-1203943797_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1203943809_thumb.jpg

post-15964-1203943820_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1203943831_thumb.jpg

American arrested in Central Pattaya, accused of illegally selling sexual enhancement drugs.

In the early hours of Sunday Morning, Pattaya Police conducted an undercover operation in the Car Park of Foodland Supermarket on the Central Pattaya Road. The target was an American National who was known to be illegally selling sex enhancement drugs. Following the operation, Mr. Frank Joseph Janalik aged 69, who was born in the Czech Republic, was arrested and was found to be in possession of 550 Kamagra Jelly Sachets worth over 100,000 Baht. At the Police Station he confessed to purchasing the drugs in India with the intention of selling them to friends here in Pattaya. He was charged with selling controlled drugs without a license and will appear in court later this week.

Pattaya City News

Monday 25th February 2008.

post-15964-1203943797_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1203943809_thumb.jpg

post-15964-1203943820_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1203943831_thumb.jpg

Funny, every time i go to foodland its the thai taxi drivers trying to sell it to me. the competion is stiff :o !

He was charged with selling controlled drugs without a license and will appear in court later this week.

How do they know the drugs work....does the Judge try them out or are the Police officers first 'victimized'...? :D

The drugs came from India after all.... :o

LaoPo

550 sachets worth over Bt 100,000! Thats over Bt 181.82 each. How much are they at the pharmacies in Pattaya? I am reliably informed by certain friends that Kamagra jelly is only Bt 100 a sachet at Bangkok pharmacies. I obviously would have no idea about such things as I have no need for artificial help :o

550 sachets worth over Bt 100,000! Thats over Bt 181.82 each. How much are they at the pharmacies in Pattaya? I am reliably informed by certain friends that Kamagra jelly is only Bt 100 a sachet at Bangkok pharmacies. I obviously would have no idea about such things as I have no need for artificial help :o

I don't think he made any claims to be the price leader. Anyone know what kind of penalty he is likely to get? I think a large fine and deportation would be fair.

Anyone know what kind of penalty he is likely to get? I think a large fine and deportation would be fair.

Something like that I would suspect. It's more of an excise tax issue. Yeah, the guy is not licensed to sell pharmaceuticals but it is not like it is an illegal controlled substance.

I don't think he made any claims to be the price leader. Anyone know what kind of penalty he is likely to get? I think a large fine and deportation would be fair.

He was probably selling them to raise money (although after deducting cost of air-fare and so on, not much profit on this batch).

If so a large fine may be beyond his means.

Therefore a spell in the monkey house before deportation.

very silly man.

I though you just said:

I am on Frank's side. Big deal. Its a medication you can buy in many pharmacies here. Yes, he technically broke the law and made a mistake, but when you consider the probable consequences, they do not balance.

What made you change your mind?