Ubon Ratchathani

jastheace

• 2 months later...

Hi spoke to Richard the other day in N,Joys, I found him to be a friendly open guy. Didnt notice any arrogance and I enjoyed my time with him. I learnt that he is making some bacon, literally, and I for one will be down to WW for the all day breakfast.

There are many pubs, bars, nightclubs, discos that welcome foreigners here in Ubon.

U-Bar, e-Ba, Dawan Daeng, Country Club, Ban Ta Kiang, Ban Lao, Swing Party House, The View, Ind, S Cash, The Rock, My Friends, DNA, La Flore to name some. They all have entertainment and cold drinks and most also offer food.

There are many pubs, bars, nightclubs, discos that welcome foreigners here in Ubon.

U-Bar, e-Ba, Dawan Daeng, Country Club, Ban Ta Kiang, Ban Lao, Swing Party House, The View, Ind, S Cash, The Rock, My Friends, DNA, La Flore to name some. They all have entertainment and cold drinks and most also offer food.

Ah........back on topic :)

Had a few good hours with friends at WrongWay yesterday, and also dropped by Peppers to enjoy a tasty pizza pepperoni. :D

Edited by bergen

deleted 2 posts & banned poster who signed up 2 different log ons just to flame another poster. This kind of trolling will not be tolerated

It took you 6 days before deleting it, this issan part of the forum sure does move slow :)

It took you 6 days before deleting it, this issan part of the forum sure does move slow

Mods aren't able to read every post & every thread which is why there is a report button. In future please use it & it will be dealt with quicker. This is, after all, a community forum. :)

deleted 2 posts & banned poster who signed up 2 different log ons just to flame another poster. This kind of trolling will not be tolerated

It took you 6 days before deleting it, this issan part of the forum sure does move slow :)

Hi MeMock,

Now you have got me curious who said what :-)

Guess I will have to wait and ask you.

- And.... of course it's slow; that's why we are in Isaan, isn't it ?

Cheers all,

Mike

P.S. Well done Boo, we don't need whatever nastiness it was on here.

The Ubon Hash House Harriers (UHHH or UH3) will have their monthly run (walk) :) on Saturday 6/9.

This is an excellent excuse to explore parts of Ubon, socialize with some of the Ubon expats and have "a few" cold ones. New faces are always welcome :D

The run starts at 17.00 on Sat. - more info on www.ubonhash.com - or just ask me :D

The Ubon Hash House Harriers (UHHH or UH3) will have their monthly run (walk) :) on Saturday 6/9.

This is an excellent excuse to explore parts of Ubon, socialize with some of the Ubon expats and have "a few" cold ones. New faces are always welcome :D

The run starts at 17.00 on Sat. - more info on www.ubonhash.com - or just ask me :D

It is of course on Saturday 5/9

and yes you've guessed right, - I'm part of The Mismanagement

It is of course on Saturday 5/9

and yes you've guessed right, - I'm part of The Mismanagement

So just to clarify (and boost your topic) that is TOMORROW :D

Is that right Bergen?

(Unfortunately I am in Malaysia....)

Cheers,

Mike

• 8 months later...

:D well after last holiday managed to sample ww bar, n-joy and peppers bakery (great brekkie me mock ) and enjoyed them all , the beer at ww is slightly colder but nowt wrong with n-joy's either, tried the food at both places on ocassion and nothing wrong with any of it only one comment on food wrong way serves food all day but only got food in n-joy at suppertime.

the staff are great at both places so all in all nice places,

used to like the zodiac but the band moved and i hav'nt been able to find the "view" yet but promise ill try harder.

like the swing bar as well, also the rock as it opens an hour later :D , tried the new E-BAR "rock music" beside laithong hotel and was ok..

so dont be frightened to try ubon guys.

ps got the t-shirt but will have to try the HHH run next time :)

scotty/bob :D

• Like 1