Name That Dog!

penzman

Here`s my newly adopted soi pup. He was wandering around the security guard`s booth along with 3 other pups at the village entrance. I liked this one in particular and the old guard happened to point to this one as well. I guess he had a chance to observe him for a while. He hasn`t made a mess in the house in 2 days now, seems to have his `corner `in the backyard and doesn`t evend mind being on a leash and does his business when I take him for a walk. He follows me everywhere. Looks like some of these soi dogs are smarter than the average pure breeds.

DSC00033.jpg

I thought of naming him after an ex-boss as he likes to complain and whine a lot.

I`d appreciate some suggestions for a name :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Kao (white) as that is far too popular. How about George? :o

Kinda weird tho, he looks alot like my first dog, long dead now. But a great dog, very smart, good with kids. The only person she ever bit was a policeman (she was well loved by all the locals after that :D ).

How about , BOSS. I bought a dog for my ex a few years ago at Chatachak market. Such a cool dog. He was a terrier. She asked me "What should we call him?" so half joking i said BOSS!. After that it just stuck. Miss that dog. Hes still alive but i dont see my ex anymore , so i dont see him. I suppose its like divorce in a way. She got the kids! If you know what i mean