Name That Dog!

penzman

I have to put up with being called farang every day so why not say it like it is and call it Dog, variations could be Mr Dog or Khun Dog. A guy in my block has a dog called Thai.

Why not call the dog "Farang" ?

The irony - will turn a few heads walking down the soi shouting "Farang, maa si!"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like talk about politics on forum, especially in topic about dog's name. In my opinion always ruler of World can say who is bigger murderer, because always winners write the history. Now the most powerful conutry is USA - in official history good and clean politic. But in the truth Bush&Blair&Kwasniewski murder people in Iraq and Putin in Tchetchenya - of course it's other kind of murders, because international press accept that. But as I said - it's not a place to discuss about politic :o So I will not answer any other posts (but I can talk about that in the priv).

I like 'Shut up!" - the best idea I've ever seen :D

I don't like talk about politics on forum, especially in topic about dog's name. In my opinion always ruler of World can say who is bigger murderer, because always winners write the history. Now the most powerful conutry is USA - in official history good and clean politic. But in the truth Bush&Blair&Kwasniewski murder people in Iraq and Putin in Tchetchenya - of course it's other kind of murders, because international press accept that. But as I said - it's not a place to discuss about politic :o So I will not answer any other posts (but I can talk about that in the priv).

yikes vit and thanks for the explanation but he's so sute to be named those two names bin laden and hussein

i like shut up also i also like farang

I don't like talk about politics on forum, especially in topic about dog's name. In my opinion always ruler of World can say who is bigger murderer, because always winners write the history. Now the most powerful conutry is USA - in official history good and clean politic. But in the truth Bush&Blair&Kwasniewski murder people in Iraq and Putin in Tchetchenya - of course it's other kind of murders, because international press accept that. But as I said - it's not a place to discuss about politic :D So I will not answer any other posts (but I can talk about that in the priv).

yikes vit and thanks for the explanation but he's so sute to be named those two names bin laden and hussein

i like shut up also i also like farang

OK, OK.. I agree :D

For me 'Shut up!' is the best. But maybe poster of this topic will chose some names and will make a site for voters. Than everybody can vote which one is favourite? :o

Is that really a soi dog? he looks pretty healthy to be one

Yep, 100% pure soi.

Was shampooed and rid of fleas, that`s a flea collar on him.

He gets to eat dry Alpo dog food (no scraps), and loves it,he gets bottled water as well :o

He wasn`t too skinny since he was hanging arround the village entrance near the food shops, smart guy.

Day 3, he still hasn t made a mess inside the house, runs outside and does his thing in the same corner. He now sits on command when I point my finger at him, took no more than 15 minutes... Next I will teach him to use a PC and earn a substantial income :D

Only problem is I can t leave the house, he runs behind the m`cycle or stays on the porch and cries. So, I drive around with him sitting in a backpack with his head poking out, he doesn`t mind. See this pic, came back from the hardware store and he was asleep. He woke up when I put the bag down and went back to sleep.

DSC00029.jpg

Is that really a soi dog?  he looks pretty healthy to be one

Yep, 100% pure soi.

Was shampooed and rid of fleas, that`s a flea collar on him.

He gets to eat dry Alpo dog food (no scraps), and loves it,he gets bottled water as well :o

He wasn`t too skinny since he was hanging arround the village entrance near the food shops, smart guy.

Day 3, he still hasn t made a mess inside the house, runs outside and does his thing in the same corner. He now sits on command when I point my finger at him, took no more than 15 minutes... Next I will teach him to use a PC and earn a substantial income :D

Only problem is I can t leave the house, he runs behind the m`cycle or stays on the porch and cries. So, I drive around with him sitting in a backpack with his head poking out, he doesn`t mind. See this pic, came back from the hardware store and he was asleep. He woke up when I put the bag down and went back to sleep.

DSC00029.jpg

Here's some names Penz:

Chretien

Trudeau

Frenchie

Blue

Cherry (for Grapes)

Hot Dog

Boris

Worm

Dakota

Fred