Bangkok Printing Companies

Simmo

Hey all

My friend is having a nightmare dealing with local printing companies for some brochures, folders and product labels. He has some very specific requirements with colors, overlays and die cuts and the printing companies keep changing his artwork and layouts as they think they know better.

Can anyone recommend a printing company with a clue, preferably that have English speaking sales staff. He doesn't mind paying the extra for quality and experience.

Try [email protected]

Hey all

My friend is having a nightmare dealing with local printing companies for some brochures, folders and product labels. He has some very specific requirements with colors, overlays and die cuts and the printing companies keep changing his artwork and layouts as they think they know better.

Can anyone recommend a printing company with a clue, preferably that have English speaking sales staff. He doesn't mind paying the extra for quality and experience.

Try [email protected]
Hey all

I am abou to print 1 tonne of very basic flyer shells localy so pm me with your email and will keep you posted. By the way I sent off 21 emails requesting a quote and got 1 reply!!

Thats a great ratio for Thailand. Twenty one emails and you got a reply, normally I have to hit about fifty for a single worthless quote.

Printers in Thailand are pretty poor at best. We have had to go to Singapore to get our printing done. Difference is like night and day. They are very professional in SGP, get a quote quickly, dont mess with your artwork and color reproduction is excellent, at about half the price of Bangkok printers.

This order is for a four part series, music books. Each is about 20,000 each and has to be done to US standards. Means paper quality, size, and general quality as well. This customer is an absolute stickler for color reproduction, the publishing house is run by a professional artist that demands perfect color match.

Yes, we fly to Singapore regularly to work on this order, the good news is that once we have it set up its just a reorder year after year after year. So heavy front end costs with plates and travel but a cash cow over the next decade once costs are recovered. If you PM me, I will forward the company we work with in SGP, be advised though, the actual printing is done in Malaysia, Singapore is just corporate HQ.

The Thai printing houses were just one level above completely clueless and hopelessly inept. The really good news is that purchasing from Singapore means I dont have to pay VAT and wait a year to recapture it. On an order like this can be over 100,000 baht. I never get 100% back so it is a big savings up front.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all

How about doing it in India? I can help you with competitive rates for best quality.

Charu,

mail to me @ [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

there is one good printer, which I have used several times, on soi 79 phetkasem rd, some 200 metres within the soi on the right side (just after the market and the amulet market). They have offset mashines up to A0

Hey all

If the problem has not be resolved, I got my brochures done just around the corner from me in Phra Kanong. If need be I can get a name and phone number. I am happy with what they did for me.