Whole Sale Beer And Cigys.

egg6447

hi you issanites, please to tell . where can my wife buy wholesale beer cigys and general smale shop goods. this is in korat. cheers and copcuuncup.

One possibility is Makro, on Highway 2 just going north from Big C. I'd be interested to hear if anybody knows anywhere cheaper. Makro will give you a temporary pass if you don't have a card yet.

hi you issanites, please to tell . where can my wife buy wholesale beer cigys and general smale shop goods. this is in korat. cheers and copcuuncup.

One possibility is Makro, on Highway 2 just going north from Big C. I'd be interested to hear if anybody knows anywhere cheaper. Makro will give you a temporary pass if you don't have a card yet.

cheers C . already onto makro, also a place called toffee, maybe cheaper than makro , cant give directions but guess its on the southside of korat, close to a government fish breeding place.

One of the best wholesale booze & Ciggie shops is situated in Subsiri Road just past the entrance to the Army camp on the right hand side. But do not tell anyone......