An Invitation To A Thaivisa Bbq Party

george

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be working for George, as it seems he always knows when I will be working, and schedules the Parties for the times just before, or just after my holidays. :o

Unfortunately, I will be leaving LoS on the 4th of May, so once again I will miss the party. Have a great one all the same (wangkers) ! :D

Excellent - but when is it Hua Hin's turn?

Hua Hin? Is that in Thailand? :D

I strongly recommend Hat Yai. The travel to Hat Yai could be combined with a visarun. The border is just 50Km away. And "our" Southern Girls are the most beautiful of all!

Hua Hin is Southern Swden .

Hua Hin is the South of Thailand. Beautiful beaches! :o

Tuskers is a great spot, one of best venues in CM. I highly recommend those that will be in the area make a point to attend. Shant be disappointed, plus get to meet the unstoppable Maejo Man. :D

Fine.....BUT ARE YOU COMING???? :D

Unfortunately I'll be stuck abroad working. :D:o

this party could be bigger than the last CM-TV bash, as no one will know how many people will likely to show.

Im guessing that due to the huge success from last years bash, and the comments made afterwards, every man and their + 1 will be showing up for this.............

Chas, time to extend the deck buddy.....

Buckwheat, put on more ribs....

George, a bigger budget for beer...

:D:o

Who else is joining from Pattaya/BKK area? So far it is KDF+1 and myself+1.

If we get more of us - critical mass would be around 10 people - it starts making sense hiring a bus to drive us up there. Did that before once and it was the most relaxing :o ride I ever had...remember they have fridges (wink-wink) on board!

Who else is joining from Pattaya/BKK area? So far it is KDF+1 and myself+1.

If we get more of us - critical mass would be around 10 people - it starts making sense hiring a bus to drive us up there. Did that before once and it was the most relaxing :o ride I ever had...remember they have fridges (wink-wink) on board!

If you guys are thinking of roadtripping up here I may go to Pattaya and take the bus with you just for the fun of it. :D

CB

You don't have a keystroke recorder on that laptop do you? Stealing all our passwords :D

I should be up there, so its a strong tentative - don't know if we count as me+1 though as I'm a veggie and the Mrs doesn't drink, so can we come twice to make up for it? :o

Hopefully see you all there - shame you will not be there Rin, haven't seen you since we got flooded out at the Thai Festival in London a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the invite but i will be in the chipper (fish& chip shop) that night, and you know what they say. " A town whithout a chipper is like a plaice without a sole" Cheers and enjoy the night all. Edina.

I miss the Last year one , once again i would try my Best . To come this time with mY wife .

is kinda far to really give a 100% sure .

but since is a Sat i am giving it a 75% up .

So DO add me

Ta22 + wife

But you are going to have a massive que for logging in so how many laptops will there be?

Please don't concern yourself or lose any sleep concerning the party logistics.

The criteria for attendance eligilibility came by lessons learned from previously providing 8 parties in various locations plus the constructive comments and suggestions of the most important of all the attendees .....the members

Meanwhile, back on subject......58 days to go :o

this party could be bigger than the last CM-TV bash, as no one will know how many people will likely to show.

Im guessing that due to the huge success from last years bash, and the comments made afterwards, every man and their + 1 will be showing up for this.............

Last year I was happily watching rugby upstairs, with a cupla other rugby fans.

Along came a group of mentally challenged soccer supporters and changed the channel, . pommy preeeks.,,,plus sum undetermined Euro peeps.

Soccer is SOOOO boring, so skillful, but 100% repetitive.

Cannot see how so many people can sit around watching for 90 mins, and screem at a game with one goal scored.... sheeeeeesh,

Was a fab nite, hope to get there again.

Buckwheats ribs and sauces take some beating, almost worth the fare from NZ........LOL

Me Lil Thai gal is moving to CM for a cupla months.

Mite make the effort.

'Donnyboy', Super 14, yaaaaaaaay.

Mite see ya there.

Edited by Zpete

Last year I was happily watching rugby upstairs, with a cupla other rugby fans.

Along came a group of mentally challenged soccer supporters and changed the channel, . pommy preeeks.,,,plus sum undetermined Euro peeps.

Soccer is SOOOO boring, so skillful, but 100% repetitive.

Cannot see how so many people can sit around watching for 90 mins, and screem at a game with one goal scored.... sheeeeeesh,

Was a fab nite, hope to get there again.

Buckwheats ribs and sauces take some beating, almost worth the fare from NZ........LOL

Me Lil Thai gal is moving to CM for a cupla months.

Mite make the effort.

'Donnyboy', Super 14, yaaaaaaaay.

Mite see ya there.

didnt even think about going upstairs last time. Too much going on downstairs.

might have to go early to help warm up the telly- The Blues play The Highlanders at 2.30 pm (Thai time) :D

Blues by 25pts :D