Can Not Get A Price

barrella

After all the posts I have seen on this forum of people wanting to start call centers in Thailand I am in need of one and I can not find one, well I am lying I found 1 but they where unwilling to give any type of quote without going through about 1 hour of questions mainly who I am, where I am from can I provide various different proof's of my companies and turn overs, well it went on and on and on. My answer was the click burbur department eventually as in I just put the phone down when they asked how many staff I have in my offices that where not Thai.

I am only looking for about 5 staff, short term maximum 3 month contract, maybe extending if all goes to plan.

This is not hardcore sales it could almost be classed as providing information even though there is a commitment needed from the receiving point,

This is a 100% none financial transactional based call with no money changing hands.

All calls at the start would be Bangkok only.

The thing which has made this really hard to my surprise is I need Thai to Thai not English to English or Japanese to Japanese.

Seems I am getting nowhere with this one(again).

Just a price is needed so I can complete my costings for my first draft business plan.

So any fingers pointing in the right direction would be nice.

Thanks

http://www.onetoonecontacts.com/

For cost information most company will want to qualify you before hand over pricing information.

It should not be hard to estimate the cost, by taking the assumption that you do it yourself, and add 20% on top of that.

Thanks for your reply and Interesting points. The following comments I have posted are not a reflection on your help more an elaboration of the frustration of the system that seems to be in place here in sunny Bangkok. I called a outsourced call center in India and got a quote in 15 minutes even though the call to them lasted 5. I asked for local Indian languages only and gave answers to all the question posed to me of which 99% seemed relevant.

If my business proposal is sensitive at present due to the competitive nature of the project then how does the customer IE me keep any type of anonymity?

I am the customer is it surely not up to me what info I give within reason , there is no contract being singed, I just need a rough quote.

I have never gone to a tailor shop on Suckhamvit and a staff member asks me before measurement what company I am from, or ask me what my annual turn over is. The relevant questions for a tailored shirt is what is your arm length, so I would assume a relevant questions for a call center contract is not how many non Thai staff do you have in your offices rather how long do you expect a single call to last as an average or something to that extent.

I am afraid I have no idea how much a trained Thai call center member of staff that speaks Thai based in Bangkok would cost, another reason why I want to out source it and even better get a quote for practical reasons.

If I knew how much it cost for the member of staff to work for me that covered my requirements then I would have done just as you advised as you are right for sure.

I will contact the company on the link you have given, thanks and I hope they do not want to know my inside leg measurement and how many children I have as I can feel another click burbur transfer coming on.

Watch this space.

http://www.onetoonecontacts.com/

For cost information most company will want to qualify you before hand over pricing information.

It should not be hard to estimate the cost, by taking the assumption that you do it yourself, and add 20% on top of that.

Thanks for your reply and Interesting points. The following comments I have posted are not a reflection on your help more an elaboration of the frustration of the system that seems to be in place here in sunny Bangkok. I called a outsourced call center in India and got a quote in 15 minutes even though the call to them lasted 5. I asked for local Indian languages only and gave answers to all the question posed to me of which 99% seemed relevant.

If my business proposal is sensitive at present due to the competitive nature of the project then how does the customer IE me keep any type of anonymity?

I am the customer is it surely not up to me what info I give within reason , there is no contract being singed, I just need a rough quote.

I have never gone to a tailor shop on Suckhamvit and a staff member asks me before measurement what company I am from, or ask me what my annual turn over is. The relevant questions for a tailored shirt is what is your arm length, so I would assume a relevant questions for a call center contract is not how many non Thai staff do you have in your offices rather how long do you expect a single call to last as an average or something to that extent.

I am afraid I have no idea how much a trained Thai call center member of staff that speaks Thai based in Bangkok would cost, another reason why I want to out source it and even better get a quote for practical reasons.

If I knew how much it cost for the member of staff to work for me that covered my requirements then I would have done just as you advised as you are right for sure.

I will contact the company on the link you have given, thanks and I hope they do not want to know my inside leg measurement and how many children I have as I can feel another click burbur transfer coming on.

Watch this space.

Here is another one, http://www.tele-intel.com, based right next to the BTS at Ratchathewi, owner is a lovely women, Khun Joy, highly recomended