Brand New Condo For Rent In Chiangmai

Brand New Condo in Brand New Building Complex.

Mountain View , Very Quiet Location.

Located in Chiangmai City.

Airconditioning , Fully Furnished with European Kitchen , Fire Alarm.

Free Of Charge : Swimming pool with jacussi , Fitness , Sauna , In Room-High Speed Internet , UBC.

24-hour Security Guard, Entry-Security by finger print scanner and CCTV.

Undercover Parking.

2 minutes from Big Shopping Center (Kad Suan Kaew).

5 minutes from Night Bazaar.

7 minutes from Airport.

Baht 10,000/month (excluded electricity , water , tel. bills)

post-14474-1205401052_thumb.jpg

post-14474-1205401078_thumb.jpg

post-14474-1205401105_thumb.jpg

Free Of Charge : Swimming pool with jacussi , Fitness , Sauna , In Room-High Speed Internet , UBC.

Undercover Parking.

7 minutes from Airport.

Interesting.

Could you describe,where exactly it is ?

7 minutes from Airport.

Just out of curiosity, if it's located between Wat Ched Yod and Canal Road, what method of travel can get you to Kad Suan Kaew in 2 minutes?

7 minutes from Airport.

Just out of curiosity, if it's located between Wat Ched Yod and Canal Road, what method of travel can get you to Kad Suan Kaew in 2 minutes?

Spooky, I was just thinking the exact same thing when your post appeared :o

It depends on the traffic what is on the street , but I was calculating at a speed of 50 km/hour on a motorbike what is actually slow driving.

So you're moving 833 meters per minute , what make 1666 meters in 2 minutes. The place is not more than 2 km. from Kad Suan Kaew.

Then it also depends if you're lucky by one red light where you normally have to stop but you can do it the thai way and go through it when it's even red. :D

Anyone who wants to challenge me , I drive a Honda XR250 Motard :o

Regards,,

It depends on the traffic what is on the street , but I was calculating at a speed of 50 km/hour on a motorbike what is actually slow driving.

So you're moving 833 meters per minute , what make 1666 meters in 2 minutes. The place is not more than 2 km. from Kad Suan Kaew.

Then it also depends if you're lucky by one red light where you normally have to stop but you can do it the thai way and go through it when it's even red. :D

Regards,,

Not being a biker, I will have to defer to your estimation. :D

BTW, the condo looks quite nice.

Rgds

Regards,,

I see

If you were a pilot, the distance could have been 30 kilometres, still just 2 minutes, eh :D

Anyone who wants to challenge me , I drive a Honda XR250 Motard :D

Regards,,

I see

If you were a pilot, the distance could have been 30 kilometres, still just 2 minutes, eh :D

..... or, if he was trying to sell something to someone not familiar with Chiang Mai and wanted them to think what he is offering is closer than is actually the case. The OP tells us that he computed the time using a speed of 50kph. At that speed he would be correct. :D

Of course the fact that you can't safely go that speed through this area is irrelevant, that there are several traffic lights that have to be negotiated, curves to be taken, and that there actually ARE other vehicles on the road impeding your progress has no bearing on the time-to-locations either, it would seem. Man, I am getting so dam_n tired of Farangs trying to rip off newcomers to Chiang Mai..... Sorry, but this is one of MY pet peeves. :o

OP, you're a driver. You know just how long it actually takes to get from place to place. Can you honestly tell us that you have driven from this condo to Kad Suen Kaew in 2 minutes during normal traffic times, without breaking the driving laws? To the Night Market in 5 minutes? If so, than please accept my most profound apologies for my questioning your timings. :D

de35; I am not in the habit of accepting a challenge at red lights I drive a pickup do you want to go head on or would a side blow be more to your liking. Kind of a slow Sat. morning over this side of town.

The condo is probably quite nice, sad the nonsense travel times to try and flog it (except by helicopter). Would also suggest out there little access to public transport so will need to have your own.

The condo itself looks lovely. Certainly the amenities are all that one could ask for and the price is just about right for a one room apartment. It's a shame to try to pawn it off on unsuspecting newcomers when those that live here could make an more informed decision and probably take the place, except now for fear of what might NOT have been said about it by the OP. A little trust goes a long way.

(Is it haunted?)

(Just above a karaoke place?)

(Is it next to a nampla factory?)

(Is it built on a 'dragons eyeball?')

(Do the floors slant away from the drains?) (Cheap shot... half the drains in Chiang Mai are on the wrong side of the floor.)

A great pity that people have to exagerate times when selling/renting a property. The condo in question is only a stones throw from Maejo Manor, and I do all the listed detinations every other day.

7 minutes from Airport.

If you are lucky with the lights at Wat Jet Yod, and feed left into Huay Gaew without a problem, odds are you will catch a red light at the Mungmai junction which has a cycle of slightly over two minutes (blown already) if green, you might do it in about three minutes, but this includes exceeding the speed limit.

I can make Thapae Gate late at night (after 12.00) in around seven minutes with a good run, but the Night Bazaar in five!! :o

Taking the irrigation canal road into Suthep and entering the airport via Wing 41 takes me ten minutes, and that's doing 100kph plus on the canal road. The lights at the Phucome intersection are on a three minute cycle, so a red light there blows it completely, as do the lights at the entrance to CMU, which are ALWAS red!!

All in all you can double the times stated, and it's still attractive, without trying to deceive people :D

Undercover Parking.

7 minutes from Airport.

I know it's against the forum rules to discuss moderation practices. However, I've got a lot of stuff & services I'd like to sell. If such outright advertising as this is allowed to survive for several days on this board - why shouldn't I (or anyone else) just go ahead and supply contribution(s) to the spam? --- Certainly, even if my "contribution(s)" survived less than 48 hours on a popular discussion forum like this, great chances the effort put into copy&paste'ing the spam would be worth it.

Never mind, I'm okay regardless of whether the discussion gets closed right here or not. If not closed, my next "argument" will be an advertising of one of the the supreme, super deluxe items, I can offer.

Edited by Cyberstar

... oh - stupid, as I am, once again i missed out on an opportunity. However, while the sleeping mods are sleeping - whomever got appetite by former winks of the eye, have a look at 'cyberstarasia.com' - (just copy and paste into your browser and hit 'Enter').

:o Thanks for all the comments what came here , specially for Kash who tried it out and wrote down the exact time what he did over it.

I have to be honest and say that i didn't try it by myself how much time it would take exactly but i did say, it depends on a few things , right?

It is also just a way of saying things like if you say to someone i'll be back in 2 mins, it also possible that it would take 3 or 4 mins.

I live 15 km from the airport and this takes about 15 mins to drive for me so i thought for 2 km would take about 2 mins. So i should had written down

"about" 2 mins drive or 2 km to drive and everyone could calculate for themself how long it would take for themself depending on what they drive. And there would never be any discussions about that, I'm apoligize for that. :D

Anyway , i thougt this forum was to help each other and that is why i did the advertise here without knowing if it is allowed to do because i didn't read

any rules here but just saw that many other advertise are on here.

There is also no meaning of ripping of anyone because i think the normal way is that people who are interested first will come and look for themself

and then still are free to take it or leave it.

Then specially to Mister Folkguitar who is tired from farangs , i think you first need to come and see in person before you write down any bad comments

on here like (Is it haunted?)

(Just above a karaoke place?)

(Is it next to a nampla factory?)

(Is it built on a 'dragons eyeball?')

(Do the floors slant away from the drains?) (Cheap shot... half the drains in Chiang Mai are on the wrong side of the floor.)

while you don't even know how it looks like.

It is a totally new building build by europe standards , not haunted , no karaoke , no factory , no hidden things or anything. There are condo's on the 4th floor that costs about 4 million baht , so i do not think that this farang would bought it if it was a bad place.

Folkguitar , I think you don't know much about thai culture and respect for other people so i would like to invite you to the condo and see it by yourself how it is and say it in my face before write down bad things on here what is wrong and unfair to me.

Regards,

Edited by avantgarde35

Maybe you should try some of the tactics of people trying to rent condos in BKK.

"A short walk to the BTS" it said.

10 mins later I was still walking :o

A quick telephone call to Mr Somchai the owner confirmed the next left turn and I was there.

Well after a further 5mins after turning left, I could see the sign waaay in the distance.

Took the next passing taxi back to the BTS before I even got there!

After that, to be incorrect by vehicle by 2 mins is nothing!

:o Thanks for all the comments what came here , specially for Kash who tried it out and wrote down the exact time what he did over it.

Then specially to Mister Folkguitar who is tired from farangs , i think you first need to come and see in person before you write down any bad comments

I'm not tired of farangs. I'm tired of farangs not being honest with newcomers just to make money. Taking advantage of their inexperience for personal gain.

I noticed that you've cut my 'good coments' from this post. If you look, you'll see that I actually wrote;

"The condo itself looks lovely. Certainly the amenities are all that one could ask for and the price is just about right for a one room apartment."

I think that's a very good comment, even though I haven't looked at the unit.

It is a totally new building build by europe standards ,

I see..... Three wire grounded (earthed) electrics? 12ga romex wire in conduit? Hey, just like most of the buildings going up in Thailand. That's great! Have you any bridges for sale?

There are condo's on the 4th floor that costs about 4 million baht , so i do not think that this farang would bought it if it was a bad place.

Right...... Never happen. Not here. ROTFL :D

Folkguitar , I think you don't know much about thai culture

Well, you're correct there. I haven't been here very long. Oh wait.... yes I have and yes I do.

What I still seem to be naive about is Farang culture. Farangs who would take advantage of other farangs just to make a buck. I still always seem to think everyone is honest. How foolish. After all, I've been a farang for 60 odd years.... One would think I'd learn by now. :D

There certainly are condos in CM that cost THB 4 million +. I have viewed condos in CM priced at THB 7 Million, although they were nearer the centre of town.

My question to the OP is about "public transport" as not everyone owns a bike or a car.

Is there a supply of songtaews and tuk tuks passing the door, or does one have to walk to the end of the street to get one?

Thanks.

Edited by Contractor

If you are really looking for something lovely, reasonable and very central, we have a 3 bedroom townhouse in a quiet mooban right off Nimmanhaemin. Fully furnished, 3 AC, new fully-stocked kitchen, wifi, microwave, etc, etc..... for 20,000 baht per month (short-term is OK) Contact me if you are interested. It really is a short walk to Kad Suan Kaew, etc.

Larry