Thai "beach Boys" And The Like

girlx

ok, we can start a virtual sewing bee; and just what did women discuss in sewing bees??? recipes and 'womens trouble'..

same same but different...

ok, so knit one pearl one knit one pearl one.... cheaper to buy then knit...

wait, boo, u didnt mention the thread (in the health forum maybe or did we do that here also?) about a certain woman's husband's foreskin, and ensuing flowering piercing and beading tales....

we can do cosmetics food and sex in one shot: an avocado facial that hubby can lick off later on...

too late, off to bed or burn some bras, which ever comes first, this coming home late from work is no good....

bina

israel

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahaa! Exactly my point... because they hide it well. Thais are sweet talkers and they hide every emotion behind a smile. That's what I meant when I said that it is easier to tell what you are in for in the west as people are just more straightforward about who they are. Thais can blindside you. My friend has been married to her Thai husband for 4 years now and he is still going around behind her back. She thought he was 100% faithful until another girl just spilled the beans the other day. :o Just one example.

---------------------

I have found this thread truely facinating. Especially your last few thoughts about being blindsided and hiding every emotion behind a smile.

I took my "hit" from my ex Thai wife of eight years and will never trust again.

If one of her girlfriends hadn't clued me in on what was going on ( I'll spare you the gorey details) I would have remained clueless until the bitter end.

Again very interesting and informative thread... :D

Sorry to hear that Pepe. I guess I am an optimist at heart but I always feel very badly for the person who gets hurt in these situations. We all start relationships trusting that person (otherwise, whats the point of a relationship?) and to have that trust stomped on in a callous and careless manner is pretty awful. Bad karma to the person who does it, is all I have to say. Because if you hold a grudge, stay angry, the only person it hurts is you.

Hi SBK,

Thanks for your input. Don't feel anger, anymore, or bear a grudge.

Just "done." When you adore someone and treat them accordingly, it's a tough one to swallow.

However, this is my karma too. Must have been a real bastard in a previous life... :o

I don't believe in karma because I know lots of bastards who are living the high life... I suppose it could catch up to them in their next life but I don't believe in reincarnation either.

I don't believe in karma because I know lots of bastards who are living the high life... I suppose it could catch up to them in their next life but I don't believe in reincarnation either.

---------------------

To each his (or her) own.

It is my belief. Anyway life goes on. Only difference I will never trust a woman Thai or other wise again.

Now it's just all for fun... :o

just remember, pepe, that not all women are the same, just as not all blokes are the same. there are some good'uns out there. you just gotta look a little harder for us.

------------

I've been a bit of a "rough and tumble" guy in my youth and have definitely "been around."

This one got me in my "Achilles heel" or should I say "Achillees heart."

I think I'm "damaged goods" now. But knowing you have a problem is half the battle.

Thank you for your kind words though... :o

This one got me in my "Achilles heel" or should I say "Achilles heart."

How ? Why ? (just in general terms)

I think I'm "damaged goods" now. But knowing you have a problem is half the battle.

I think only so far as that how & why are concerned.

There are indeed an awful lot of other mermaids in the sea :o.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the topic - took me back to when I first arrived on holidays. :o

Used to live in Phuket (14 years ago) and the majority of beach boys at Patong have to be the best in the world. (Still are today) The record holder for "picking up" western women was a guy who wasn't great looking but had charm - 17 different women in 1 month. I actually met most of them and they were all here to have a good time and there was no pain and heartbreak. Have also met the liars / cheats but not worth mentioning. In Phuket it was common to see Thai guys with western women and also Japanese women (Japanese girls love Thai men) and nobody ever looked twice.

I then moved to Pattaya with my Thai beach boy as this is where he came and we used to get pointed at everywhere we went - it was not the best feeling. I actually was on the look out then for any other western girl with a Thai guy and did get to meet a few.

My relationship has been long over but I am still here in Pattaya - "a single white women in MANS' town" - and wouldn't live anywhere else. And yes I still like Thai guys.

There is many a story out there!!!!!!!!!

Big THANX to the OP and to all the other contributers!

After living a long time here, I found myself with the described Loser trying very hard to nail me... very interesting thread this one indeed!

yes if I can I would love to contribute too, cause there got to be thousands out "there", reflecting about what I could witness over the years... :o many not even realizing, just think that their relationsship is somewhat "diffcult"....

What the initial posting leaves open is: How to deal with a loser in T.?

Can't count on legal aid, no "distress agencies", few "Help Groups"...

Anyone?

wow!! is this topic STILL being talked about. I sometimes flick through the forum and i think i would be shocked if there wasn't a post from Girlx warning or giving advice about beach boys. :D Girl get over it already!! You really must be angry over a past hurt to focus this much attention on the issue!!! I have been in the situation with a "beach boy" but you got to look at it for what it is and move on. Learn from it and dont make the same mistake. phew :o

hahahaha thought as much!!! :o dont dare to have an opinion :D i will now take my boring self away and i am sure the next time i check in the same topic will be up. Just one last thing. Its hard to sense real compassion from girlx when she first refers to these girls as, young, beautiful, naive but then later refers to them as stupid and easy!!

stella if you don't like the post don't read it, simple as!

p.s. kind of funny that you just joined and all 3 of your posts to date were bashing me and my opinions... :o

Edited by girlx

Love the topic - took me back to when I first arrived on holidays. :D

Used to live in Phuket (14 years ago) and the majority of beach boys at Patong have to be the best in the world. (Still are today) The record holder for "picking up" western women was a guy who wasn't great looking but had charm - 17 different women in 1 month. I actually met most of them and they were all here to have a good time and there was no pain and heartbreak. Have also met the liars / cheats but not worth mentioning. In Phuket it was common to see Thai guys with western women and also Japanese women (Japanese girls love Thai men) and nobody ever looked twice.

I then moved to Pattaya with my Thai beach boy as this is where he came and we used to get pointed at everywhere we went - it was not the best feeling. I actually was on the look out then for any other western girl with a Thai guy and did get to meet a few.

My relationship has been long over but I am still here in Pattaya - "a single white women in MANS' town" - and wouldn't live anywhere else. And yes I still like Thai guys.

There is many a story out there!!!!!!!!!

17 in month???? I can top that. Not me personally of course :o . Can we have a "beach boy olympics" between east coast and west coast??? Competitions can include: amount of conquests in one night, fire dancing and cheesiest chat up line......

No one's brought it up yet (maybe you're just all southern belles here on the ladies forum :o ) but we have similar phenomenon up north - trekking guides. It would be interesting to see how they compare... I think the northern boys might be a bit better at settling down, but there's definitely a flavour of the month element to them.

oh boy do i know some trekking guides! some of them are real doozy's.

one guy i know used to carry this HUGE back pack telling all the girls that it was full of food etc. it was, in fact, filled up with inflated balloons!

oh boy do i know some trekking guides! some of them are real doozy's.

one guy i know used to carry this HUGE back pack telling all the girls that it was full of food etc. it was, in fact, filled up with inflated balloons!

Yep, that sounds about right. They all speak with the same rhythm and intonation, use the same slang, play the same silly games with matches and toothpicks... can spot them a mile away :o