Visa Agents Penang

The last time I flew to Penang to get a Type O visa, I used an agent to handle everything for a nominal fee. I've since lost his card. I believe his name was Mr. Mann. Anyone have his mobile number? I know I got it off this board but a search was fruitless.

thanks

The last time I flew to Penang to get a Type O visa, I used an agent to handle everything for a nominal fee. I've since lost his card. I believe his name was Mr. Mann. Anyone have his mobile number? I know I got it off this board but a search was fruitless.

thanks

I dont know Mr Mann but I used an Indian gentleman at NJ Books 425 Chulia St Penang, where most of the Agents are located.Their email is [email protected] . Phone number 604 2616113. He was efficient and the charge was nominal. Accom is nearby as are some reasonable restaurants. Hope this helps.I would suggest you email or phone BEFORE you go.

There are several agents located along Chulia St.

However, read the latest posts on Penang.

Obtaining visas there is not as easy as it used to be. :o

The Embassy on Jalan Ampang, KL maybe a better option, or Vietiane.

thanks

Mr Mann is the agent who Cambodia Inter (Soi Buakhao, Pattaya) use. I can't find his card (Mr. Mann's), but if you really need his number you could contact Cambodia Inter. PM me if you need their number.