Real Cheese In Thailand

haroldc

I noticed that they don't give an address or a land line number, they could be stealing the stuff somewhere for all I know.

And they don't have ane aging cheese, only fresh, like cottage.

Feta sounds interesting, though.

In their website they have a land line number, just call either of them and ask where they are and if they have a store.I am not sure but i think he said it is just a factory.He told me it is not far from Sathorn-silom.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was reading this "lactose intolerant" (LI) article In Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance and according to it, 98% of Thais are LI. Another poster summed it up quite well, cheese is mostly a speciality product for western consumption, therefore relatively expensive.

It is true, it is like that in many Asian countries, however it is changing together with other eating habits,

pizza burger, yogurt which is very common today in Thailand and asia, beef and more...

• 3 weeks later...
Asking again -- is it possible for individuals to order cheese from your company?

If so, how does one do it, is there a minimum order quantity or baht amount, how would one actually get the cheese, etc.?

And again..........

Sorry,

it's not possible for individuals.

Gerd

Ok, time to create a TV Central Purchasing. it may work no ?