Military Coup Brewing, Thai Mp Warns

george

It will be interesting to see if any of these military guys who are close to the guy in the UK start dying for some reason. Taksin could flippantly remark that it was either bird/pig/dog/human flu or that they were drug dealers and dealt with accordingly.....

The Thai guy in the UK isn't exactly a model to follow. Crooked as the proverbial dogs hind leg I'm told, and too shady to have a lot of serious support. Cheerless Leader jumps at shadows.

Can't anyone keep a secret in this country or what !

He is not sleeping well lately, I'm sure of that....

My bet is no coup at all. 20 to one against...what is your offer to bet ?

I would bet that if there is a coup, it'll be successful.....Look to some of the quieter opposition players in the background, like Gen Prem. I think the strongest roots of opposition are connected to him, or vice-versa :o

Then your wife can tell 'em that that 1991 coup was virtually bloodless ( certainly in comparison to 1992 )

We met in Chiang Mai in May 91 , she was at the demonstrations at

Sanam Luang(spelling?) in May of 92, when the bullets went flying

(sparked by agents provocatuers?). Didn't know bout the 91 political stuff - just remember late 91 things were brewing for a showdown(I was in the ROK at this time).

Spent most of that week in the Shadow Bar :o

Then your wife can tell 'em that that 1991 coup was virtually bloodless ( certainly in comparison to 1992 )

We met in Chiang Mai in May 91 , she was at the demonstrations at

Sanam Luang(spelling?) in May of 92, when the bullets went flying

(sparked by agents provocatuers?). Didn't know bout the 91 political stuff - just remember late 91 things were brewing for a showdown(I was in the ROK at this time).

Spent most of that week in the Shadow Bar :o

That would have been the best place to be. There was a bloodbath in May. The number of lives lost still remains a mystery.