Retirement visa..non-imm visa 'o-a"

Hi there, has anyone of you apply for a retirement visa, NON-Immigrant VISA "O-A" Long Stay through the Singapore Royal Thai Embassy, beside applying for the above visa can I also apply for a multiple re-entry permit at the Embassy.

Sad to say the local staff there is not forthcoming with any answers nor courteous.

If I am giving a one-year visa, can I apply for a multiple re-entry permit in Chiangmai. Appreciate your advice...thanks..

• Like 1

Get a single or multiple "O" at the Thai Embassy in Singapore, and arrange your bank statements here. Thai Immigration in BKK will issue your 1 year extension the very same day, if your paperwork is OK. Much easier than apply via embassy/consulate abroad.

George's advice is sound.....have you got 800,000 Th baht in a THAI bank account already or have evidence of  65000 per month income ? The A in a non imm O / A only means that the visa is approved by Bkk and obviously you need to comply with the financial requirements. I presume you are 50 yrs plus You need a Non O visa issued outside Thailand to be able to apply at Immigration in Thailand.
  • Like 1