Airsoft /bb Guns In Bangkok

sodawater

Hi Guys, I am from singapore and I am looking for a gun call NERF Vulcan, pls refer to the link for more details. I wonder if anyone who is staying in bangkok now can help me confim if anywhere in bangkok sells it. I am buying abt 10 pcs each. Because we have a NERF Player group in sg. Hope guys in Bangkok can help...

Vulcan

Longshot

FireFly

Clips

Vulcan Refill

Um, ebay have plenty of them, the ones from England will be able to be posted to Singapore.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for necro-post... there is a shop called K.S.P. Hobby located on unit 5 on the basement level of Fortune Town on Ratchadaphisek Road. You can get several airsoft guns there (6mm BB) including AEG's of various models.

For gear, you can have a look at the City Walk on the 6th (or 7th floor) of The Mall Ngamwongwarn.

Airsoft uses a hard plastic 6mm ball and doesn't always use compressed air to fire the projectile.

then how is the bullet propelled if not with a compressed gaseous medium? :)

How much cost a good quality / price AEG plus glasses ? in USD

Some of the BB pistols are spring loaded and can sting a bit, but they have a very limited range and not much on muzzle velocity (approx. 120 fps / 36 mps). Others have either C02 or green gases to propel the pellets and those can leave a mark, effective range would be about 20-30 meters, muzzle velocity can go as high as 330 fps / 100 mps. Some of the AEG's, which I believe have some sort of bearing system to propel the projectile have muzzle velocities as high as 420 fps / 128 mps.

Have a look at some of the exploded views of the weapons on the guay2 airsoft website.

No, airsoft-guns cannot kill a bird.

A 4.5mm or 5.5mm BB (metal) air rifle might be able to hurt it, but that is another thing.

An air rifle that uses metal BB most certainly can kill a bird. I know this because I was a mischievous teenager that killed a few birds in my day, not that I am in anyway proud of myself for what I did. Thankfully I have learned not to kill things for fun. The ones I grew up with in the USA were the kind you could pump more than several times to make the shot very strong. I think now they maybe only sell single pump models out of safety concerns.

Which markets, and can I ask what make and model number that you have so I ask for it by name - that way I know i'm getting the right thing.

It's a cat problem for me as well... :)

Many thanks,

Tom.

Tom, I have a Hi-Capa 5.1 pistol, it is effective with cats, one of my favourite pastimes actually, sitting on the veranda with a bottle of Bundy Rum shooting the buggers.

<br />Is there any other shop round bangkok, i must get an aeg airsoft machine gun<br /><br /><br /><br />

There is a shop on about the 4th floor at Union Mall at Lat Phrao, and I've seen another near the bottom of the escalator to the car par at Central Bang Na I think. No idea what they sell, or prices, just seen them in my travels.

• 5 months later...

How about Pattaya area, anyone know of any Airsoft shops? or any good mail order sites in Thailand offering them?

There is a small shop on 3rd road near Pattaya Nua. They have a lot of air guns (and paintball guns) in there but I'm not sure of the quality of them.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

No, airsoft-guns cannot kill a bird.

A 4.5mm or 5.5mm BB (metal) air rifle might be able to hurt it, but that is another thing.

I know this post is prehistorical, but I've read it now…

You're wrong. Before I thought as you, but some weeks ago I killed a pigeon at 15 meters away with my airsoft AK-105, with 6 mm, 0,25 gr BBs

With air compressed pellet rifles, death is virtually assured.

Pigeons have really soft bones and woven

• 3 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting this thread... again.

Just in case anyone is interested, Classic Army (Hong Kong manufacturer of airsoft replica firearms) has a shop on level 16 of Chamchuri Square along Rama 4 road. They have an extensive collection of AEG rifles (HKs, M4s, FNs, et al). Excellent after sales support and service since they are the makers of these replicas.

• Like 1

But with Paintball it different isn't it? I mean you can actually run around and shoot each other and make a game of it. Can you do this with BB guns?

I saw a nice looking BB pistol recently. I think it was about 1000 baht. It felt real heavy and good quality. Maybe I should have got it.

The only use I could think of for it was to carry whilst out on my bike to shoot dogs that try to attack me.

I do not like cruelty to animals, but when I used to ride my bike, I was wanting to buy an air pistol of some sort, and I would definitely have used it on any dog that ran after me when I was riding my bike.

• 1 month later...

As of 1600 on Wednesday 26 February 2014

Never having owned or fired an Airsoft / BB gun before I naturally looked at everything, forums included, I could find on the Internet with particular attention to Thailand before I made the decision to purchase a KSC Glock 18c. So, with time on my hands whilst on a rare visit to Bangkok I went to Seacon Square to check out the 'Navy Blue' and 'BB Boom' stores.

I will refrain from giving the word by word experience suffice to say I did not buy anything at all from either store. The reason, the Navy Blue person almost ushered me out of the store (actually its no bigger than a shoe box) the moment I said Airsoft. He then got very animated and loud and said that he no longer stocks Airsoft of any kind and I was to go to his friend at BB Boom. Incidentally, there were only two Airsoft pistols on display as his store seemed to be taken over by models and miniatures of one kind or another.

I then said to the person at BB Boom, may I look at a KSC Glock 18c and he then got rather agitated and showed me what I would call a non-de-script weapon similar to what I wanted but it wasn't a KSC. When I went to pull the slide back to check inside the guy just about leapt the counter and snatched the weapon out of my hand saying "you buy, you look". It was then that I put on my best Thai smile turned around and left.

As a former engineer I am very familiar with terms like machining, tolerances, fit etc etc. and I must say you could have driven the proverbial bus through the gaps in this pistol and it rattled loudly. Make of all that as you will but I for one say, DO NOT buy anything from these persons, they certainly do not appear honest and did not instil any confidence whatsoever in me that I should make a purchase from them.

• Like 1

As of 1600 on Wednesday 26 February 2014

I naturally looked at everything, forums included, I could find on the Internet with particular attention to Thailand before I made the decision to purchase a KSC Glock 18c.

One of the best concessions I've made to a happy life here in Asia is to not fixate on a particular model of, well, just about anything I might covet on the interweb. Figure out how much time I'd spend looking, and what I make in an hour and I'm still $$$$ ahead buying what they do have and keeping a list of what I really want just in case I find a pig in a poke.

Sometimes that means "settling for" indigenously available articles, sometimes that means learning more about what is available, and sometimes the best decision is to do without. A lot of times, import duties and lack of competition drive the prices of what I fixated on through the roof- if they can be found at all.

Tools, clothing, electronics, fishing gear, kitchen ware, and on and on. Life is so much easier to buy (or not buy) what they have than to be disappointed at what they don't have. So I have some great goodies I wasn't looking for and some others that aren't quite as nice.

What do you do with the BB guns?

On a number of occasions I have been tempted to buy one, but can never really think of a use for it other than to feel like Clint Eastwood for half an hour. I guess I could harass the pigeons that hang around the house but thats not nice. What do you do with yours?

I harass the pigeons that use my pool as their bath. Haven't hit one yet but it does scare them away. Rats with wings, no sympathy.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 1 month later...

Big waring for a company called Thailand Airsoft located close to Pattaya. They have a very nice and professional looking webshop ,once you place an order you will get a computer generated order accknowledgment and asked to wire transfer the money. You will not get the airsoft gun ,neither money back and they do not answer to mail or phone calls.

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Issan at one of those Thai style town house/Apts in the city .I have a sparrow problem .The Thai lady I live with says their are so many because some Thai's let sparrows out of cages to celebrate some sort of ritual (lol).When I moved here it wasn't or I didn't notice it was bad. Its like the roosters in the village, no s%%t. JC! its even worst then soi dogs yak yaking . I was told by my Thai lady,I can't use a bb gun or sling shot so I made one of those wire mesh small bird traps and put bread and a fake sparrow in there ,well needless to say that didn't work.. I like birds but I don't like the one's that fly ,crap chirp and screech for hours at a time .To make matters worst when they have nestlings the racket is 2 fold .They make homes in the tiniest crevices in and around adjoining corrugated sheet metal roofs.In the 5-6am range they come out on the wires and it starts right outside my bedroom. The fan with #2 speed the AC and the pillow wrapped around my head works fine.When I come down to the living area its just as bad enough of this calamity . I expect to be hearing from all the hecklers. I need retribution.All kidding aside.

Edited by riclag