Thaivisa Bbq Party At Farang Connection - Invitation

george

My brain is still hurting! :o

Oh dear :D

Come lads and lassies please.... does any one know the answer to my question? :D

Instead of infesting a topic about a party with questions about a job in teaching, logic by now would suggest that you are asking the wrong question to the wrong people in the wrong place..... perhaps the Teaching in Thailand sub-forum may be better eh?: .... just an idea.

..now you tought him a lesson.... :D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your staff,T.V. and Issan Lawyers organised a great Party, Free booze and food and free organisation for accommodation too. You could'nd have done more IMHO.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT NIGHT

:o

The Dodgy Brothers (of Surin)

Seconded.

The Dodgy Orphan (of Buriram)

Good to meet you Dave at last ..... and Raro, one day are you going to make it to last orders :D

My brain is still hurting! :o

Oh dear :D

Come lads and lassies please.... does any one know the answer to my question? :D

Instead of infesting a topic about a party with questions about a job in teaching, logic by now would suggest that you are asking the wrong question to the wrong people in the wrong place..... perhaps the Teaching in Thailand sub-forum may be better eh?: .... just an idea.

..now you tought him a lesson.... :D

Even with a hurt brain :D

Knob on..........exactly 40................3 told me but the rest just didn't bother.Yes you Bpraim,Ken, Blocat,Ban Tamo,Importford, and others. Majestic are creating cause they turned guests away. Told me I'd have to pay a deposit in future. But that's normal when you help people out.

Maybe you dont want to say it Martin, but I cannot see any excuse for not informing you that a PRE-BOOKED hotel room is no longer needed. :o

Your staff,T.V. and Issan Lawyers organised a great Party, Free booze and food and free organisation for accommodation too. You could'nd have done more IMHO.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT NIGHT

:D

The Dodgy Brothers (of Surin)

Dodgy indeed :D .......otherwise agree with Dave :D

and it's not that difficult to send a PM if you can't make it :D

Me thinks some "I'm sorry's" would be appropriate :D

Thanks to George, Buckwheat, Farang Connection, Isaan lawyers, all and any other sponsors, guests, servers and so on.

A special note of thanks must go to Buckwheat for his Bourbon procurement.

kdf

I would like to "Thank" everyone involved in making such a good party with superb food and company on Saturday night. A lot of hard work must have gone into it and much appreciated.

Am horrified however that some person(s) should get you, Martin, to book a room at the Majestic and then not only fail to turn up but not even have the manners to warn you so that the room could be cancelled. "What is Thailand coming to"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again and if in the Surin province again on September 6th. would love to come but will confirm nearer the time as unsure of movements that far in advance.

Am horrified however that some person(s) should get you, Martin, to book a room at the Majestic and then not only fail to turn up but not even have the manners to warn you so that the room could be cancelled. "What is Thailand coming to"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...now you guys know why the bus to the Chiang Mai party was cash on advance terms. No one signed up, but at least no financial losses on my side except for a couple of hours of work...

Khun FC - or anyone, any idea how many will attend on the 14th. :D

Usual suspects, I would imagine. Havn't heard from Elsie Dearest,Frankie baby or Khutan yet though. I think were planning on 60-70 Could be more doubt if it will be less though.

But with the usual "noshowingupandnotlettingyouknow" it might be around 40 :o

Knob on..........exactly 40................3 told me but the rest just didn't bother.Yes you Bpraim,Ken, Blocat,Ban Tamo,Importford, and others. Majestic are creating cause they turned guests away. Told me I'd have to pay a deposit in future. But that's normal when you help people out.

I'm sorry you included me in your list of Majestic "no shows". I never asked for a room booking, but I assure you if I had asked I would have let you know to cancel. :D

Usual suspects, I would imagine. Havn't heard from Elsie Dearest,Frankie baby or Khutan yet though. I think were planning on 60-70 Could be more doubt if it will be less though.

I'm sorry you included me in your list of Majestic "no shows". I never asked for a room booking, but I assure you if I had asked I would have let you know to cancel. :D

Sorry Ken, I didn't mean it that way. In fact some of the no-shows were from Surin area..............................I just block booked 20 rooms for the number of guests from afar that said they were coming. I think 12 rooms were taken. 3 let me know.Anyway what's the point of me booking you a hotel room? You normally end up in one miles away anyway. :D

Edited by lampard10

Sorry Ken, I didn't mean it that way. In fact some of the no-shows were from Surin area..............................I just block booked 20 rooms for the number of guests from afar that said they were coming. I think 12 rooms were taken. 3 let me know.Anyway what's the point of me booking you a hotel room? You normally end up in one miles away anyway. :D

It is also the matter of preparing food, staff and other for an estimated number of guests, and only 2/3 show up, but I think Martin take his precautions - or at least will do next time! :D

It is also the matter of preparing food, staff and other for an estimated number of guests, and only 2/3 show up, but I think Martin take his precautions - or at least will do next time! :D

Don't worry about extra food, no matter how much is left raro will finish it. :D

Don't worry about extra food, no matter how much is left raro will finish it. :D

Only if KDF will let him near it

Only if KDF will let him near it

....or if it's not alreay on the train to Bkk :D

It is also the matter of preparing food, staff and other for an estimated number of guests, and only 2/3 show up, but I think Martin take his precautions - or at least will do next time! :o

George did ring me and tell me 116 were coming, but as it was at 22.00 I didn't believe a word of it. Actually we catered for 75, and I bought beer for 100. So, I have enough stock for this week.

George did ring me and tell me 116 were coming, but as it was at 22.00 I didn't believe a word of it. Actually we catered for 75, and I bought beer for 100. So, I have enough stock for this week.

If it's still free ........I might pop up again :o:D

I would like to thank george for such a great party...(the Friday and the Saturday) or at least the bits I remember about it!!! :o

Martin thanks for organising the room and for your kind attention.

By the way the bread survived the journey back although I thought raro and his mrs might scoff the lot during the drive home!! :D

begs

I see there are still some members who does'nt remember they were there, ............ :o

but more though who does'nt remember they were not :D

• 2 weeks later...

If it's still free ........I might pop up again :D:D

:o:D :D :D

Got back from Ozz yesterday. What little of the party I thought I was at was great. Felt like <deleted> at 06:00 in the morning when I arrived in BKK.

Thanks to everyone concerned.

Cheers

J