BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
george

Thaivisa Bbq Party At Farang Connection - Invitation

I would like to thank george for such a great party...(the Friday and the Saturday) or at least the bits I remember about it!!! :o

Martin thanks for organising the room and for your kind attention.

By the way the bread survived the journey back although I thought raro and his mrs might scoff the lot during the drive home!! :D

begs

It is also the matter of preparing food, staff and other for an estimated number of guests, and only 2/3 show up, but I think Martin take his precautions - or at least will do next time! :D

George did ring me and tell me 116 were coming, but as it was at 22.00 I didn't believe a word of it. Actually we catered for 75, and I bought beer for 100. So, I have enough stock for this week.

I see there are still some members who does'nt remember they were there, ............ :o

but more though who does'nt remember they were not :D

Yes guys a blooming good bash:

What you on about you never got there:

mmmmmmmmm

Seriously sorry I could not make it: Busy moving ban etc

It is also the matter of preparing food, staff and other for an estimated number of guests, and only 2/3 show up, but I think Martin take his precautions - or at least will do next time! :D

George did ring me and tell me 116 were coming, but as it was at 22.00 I didn't believe a word of it. Actually we catered for 75, and I bought beer for 100. So, I have enough stock for this week.

If it's still free ........I might pop up again :D:D

:o:D :D :D

Got back from Ozz yesterday. What little of the party I thought I was at was great. Felt like <deleted> at 06:00 in the morning when I arrived in BKK.

Thanks to everyone concerned.

Cheers

J