Thaivisa Bbq Party At Farang Connection - Invitation

george

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have never been to one of Martin's p*ss-ups and it has been a long time since I saw him or Yorkie.

So I look forward to seeing you both again on June 14th... :o

By the by what's a good hotel nearby?

Majestic.............................I'll book 20 rooms for those who need it. Please confirm with me those who need hotel, and how many nights. CU all there for loads of 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Can you book a room for me.

I missed it last time due to an accident.

I will come with wife and child,

but they can enjoy the swimming pool while I......

:D :D :D :D

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee having just got off the phone to martin bless him for ringing me:

Guess what I will be blessing you all with my presence:

What was my password mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by macb

Oy clever clogs. Where's the F.C.2?

I haven't the patience to amend the map every time F*t G*t loses a booze licence.

As the Laughing Policeman says, it's virtually directly opposite (1 o'clock).

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :o

Make sure we find the right venues afterwards, got the directions slightly wrong last time, but it was a good knock with the lads cant wait.

This time my times me own not got to rush anywhere

Make sure we find the right venues afterwards, got the directions slightly wrong last time, but it was a good knock with the lads cant wait.

Just wear your late night sandals, and everything else will be taken care of! :o

Just wear your late night sandals, and everything else will be taken care of! :o

aye up mate hope your going to be there along with soundman Thaddeus etc so we can have another session be good to catch up with you all.

Just wear your late night sandals, and everything else will be taken care of! :D

aye up mate hope your going to be there along with soundman Thaddeus etc so we can have another session be good to catch up with you all.

I'll be there, and looking forward to as well. Great to meet up with some good people and put an extra touch to an already good life. :o:D

What is it with everyone here?.Life so miserable that a night in a bar in Surin gets you all so excited? Tried it once.

Yes, I must apologise. We havn't got a macDonalds or Pizza Hut here, but the most beautiful girls in the world make up for that ok. Someone once said to me " Surin is dead after nine oclock" After I pointed out the fact that it does not come to life till after 10, he came back next day and shook my hand. No.........it's a fact. You can have as good a time in Surin as anywhere in Thailand. The beers a lot cheaper, the food is a lot cheaper, only the ladies of the night are dearer. But then again most of the big disco's and dance halls in Surin, they pay your tab to be seen with a Farang. The rest is " up-to-you" as they say.

Well Martin there are pizza's in Surin !!!!!!!

Have you not tripped or jumped to avoid them there called 'Pavement pizza's' and they are available normally a few hours after opening time

Well there will be a 'Big Mac' there on 14th June is that the same

:o:D :D

Edited by macb

Well Martin there are pizza's in Surin !!!!!!!

Hey Martin, Nobby does good Pizza's B)

Well there will be a 'Big Mac' there on 14th June is that the same

:D :D :D

Good one Big man, C U soon :D:D:D:o

Dave

Will be great to catch up with the guys again

Martin the Man:

We will be coming over with Cobra Gold members this weekend to try out your steaks. They asked me where was the best place around Buriram to get western food. I blurted out FC and then told them about your fabulous hamburgers, steaks, beers etc. They are raring to go. They work hard but party hardy.

Cheers from TOLO--- Luk Isaan

I haven't the patience to amend the map every time F*t G*t loses a booze licence.

so at 1 o'clock it is opposite? Where is it at 3 o'clock? Is it AM or PM?

so at 1 o'clock it is opposite? Where is it at 3 o'clock? Is it AM or PM?

Depends where you come from............if you are coming from 'The Forbidden City' it is it is 08.45 walk three paces then 08.45 again. :o

Any way..........anyone else need hotels. Although I have been reliably informed that the Majestic has now increased it's prices from 800 to 900 baht a night as from 1st may. I still have around 8 or 9 rooms left.

Bl$$dy* h$ll :o l------- well......... good the rest is free :D:D