Thaivisa Bbq Party At Farang Connection - Invitation

george

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin the Man:

We will be coming over with Cobra Gold members this weekend to try out your steaks. They asked me where was the best place around Buriram to get western food. I blurted out FC and then told them about your fabulous hamburgers, steaks, beers etc. They are raring to go. They work hard but party hardy.

Cheers from TOLO--- Luk Isaan

sorry.....completely missed you in the rush

Mamanoodle and Begsaresponse will be making their first trip to Surin. Could you please book a room for us, hopefully some left!, and maybe enough time for the little grey cells to regenerate enough to remember the login info after CM.

is that two rooms or just one?

Mamanoodle and Begsaresponse will be making their first trip to Surin. Could you please book a room for us, hopefully some left!, and maybe enough time for the little grey cells to regenerate enough to remember the login info after CM.

is that two rooms or just one?

Just the one thanks, sorry for not being more explicit, two rooms could leave my hubby(begsaresponse) thinking i was in a serious huff with him!!

mamanoodle.......hmn :D ........does this meen we'll have an extended bbq menu :o:D

Flippin' cheek!! Thought cannabalism was outlawed these days! Anyways Chas n Rach did a fab veg chilli last time way, way better than any noodles or cannabal tendencies(not Speaking from experience on this one tho')

As I'm new to Surin, I would love to come along and meet some locals, problem is, we have a 5 month old baby and the no children policy pretty much means we can't attend :o

NO CHILDREN POLICY???????????????????????????????????????????? does that mean my locals can't attend? I'm sure we can sort something out. Pop in and see us some time.

• 2 weeks later...
Any way..........anyone else need hotels. Although I have been reliably informed that the Majestic has now increased it's prices from 800 to 900 baht a night as from 1st may. I still have around 8 or 9 rooms left.

One for raro and his missus please...

Yorky: "So, is the party going to be at the original bar or the new one?"

F*t G*t: "The original bar more than likely"

F*t G*t: "Oh wait; no, the new one - I'll be buggered if I'm giving away expensive beer!"

Note: For those not in the know, the prices for *Chang* and Archa in the original bar are Bht 55.00 and Bht 50.00 respectively.

The prices are Bht 45.00 and Bht 40.00 in the new bar.

Yorky: "So, is the party going to be at the original bar or the new one?"

F*t G*t: "The original bar more than likely"

F*t G*t: "Oh wait; no, the new one - I'll be buggered if I'm giving away expensive beer!"

Note: For those not in the know, the prices for *Chang* and Archa in the original bar are Bht 55.00 and Bht 50.00 respectively.

The prices are Bht 45.00 and Bht 40.00 in the new bar.

Yeah....... it's quite expensive to walk em over :o

Martin,

Soory to have been so long sending you a reply but needed to check that we can come to Surin for the BBQ.

Glad to say the answer is "Yes"

So

Please can you also book us a room at the Majestic for my wife and I.

Look forward to seeing you.

AA1

Khun FC - or anyone, any idea how many will attend on the 14th. :o

Usual suspects, I would imagine. Havn't heard from Elsie Dearest,Frankie baby or Khutan yet though. I think were planning on 60-70 Could be more doubt if it will be less though.

Edited by lampard10

Khun FC - or anyone, any idea how many will attend on the 14th. :D

WHY ARE YOU GOING TO BUY A ROUND OF DRINKS????!!! :o

Dave

If so that'll be when most have gone :D:D under the table (as usual) :D:D

Then if you (we) are still up and :D .................you never know :DB)

Usual suspects, I would imagine. Havn't heard from Elsie Dearest,Frankie baby or Khutan yet though. I think were planning on 60-70 Could be more doubt if it will be less though.

It's quite a long way to go get pissed!! :o

It's quite a long way to go get pissed!! :D

Hmmmmmm...............but if not you'll be missed :o:D

Khun FC - or anyone, any idea how many will attend on the 14th. :D

But with the usual "noshowingupandnotlettingyouknow" it might be around 40 :o

Hi, can anyone give me a few suggestions as to things to see on sunday 15th. My wife wants to look around before we come home as she has never been to Surin before. Thanks a lot guys

HL :o

Depends where you are from. If you are from Buriram, then you have probably visited Phanom Rung already, although I'm not sure if it's open now due to the recent deiscrations. There is the Silk village at Baan Tasawang, about 10 km's out side. There is also the Elephant village some 65 km's away. There they have shows at 10am and 2pm daily. There is also silver villages and a basket weaving village all in the near vicinity. I guess they are all available if you have your own transport. I will provide you an d the other new-comers with a tourist guide to Surin, when you get here any way. See you soon. Martin

You are cordially invited to another Thaivisa BBQ party to be held at the official Surin home of Thaivisa,

The Farang Connection (both FC1 and FC2)

257/11 Jitbumroong Road, Surin

farangconnection.gif

**Co-Sponsored in part by Isaan Lawyers**

isaanlawyers.gif

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 14 June 2008 at Farang Connection 1 &2

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend

Only the following pre-requisites apply;

1) Only Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts prior to today, Saturday, 5 April 2008

will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accomodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa. Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you are then free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as enjoy free grilled curries, Buckwheat's famous BBQ ribs, salads and beer courtesy of

The Farang Connection Isaan Lawyers and Thaivisa.

Isaan Lawyers will be present and have graciously offered to provide free consultations.

Due to space limitations and the anticipated number of attendees, children unfortunately are not permitted

We anticipate a large turnout so come out and meet your fellow members and enjoy free beer and food and

**Don't Forget Your Password**

Click on the address or here for a location map